You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Manager Inclusive Employment
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The Program Manager for Inclusive Employment has 2 primary focuses, 70% inclusive employment and 30% HR Solution Design for cross-expertise topics for HR Netherlands.
Ultimately, the PM Inclusive Employment helps ASML to be a top performer when it comes to being an inclusive organization by ensuring we provide equal opportunities to all candidates and employees regardless of their (protected) characteristics. In this role you organize that employees from the target group get the support they need to fulfill their potential. You are also responsible to drive Inclusive Employment initiatives from design to deliver, act as implementation champion and monitor progress.
Program success depends on stakeholder management, program support and organizing operational support. Inclusive employment at ASML is directly linked to ASML’s ESG objectives (local) community engagement and being an attractive employer for all.
Next to this, as HR Solution Designer you are responsible for integrated policy / philosophy drafting including underlying drivers and benefits, whilst integrating outside-in insights with input from business, HR expertise and HR line. Topics in scope typically require cross-expertise solutions and support, such as but not limited to: horizontal instream, educational partnerships, secondments at suppliers/partners or our Employer Value Proposition towards specific (sub) groups.
The Program Manager Inclusive employment / solution design HR Netherlands reports to the Head HR NL & EU and will work closely and collaboratively with the country (Netherlands) MT, the HR NL expertise functions (C&B, Labor Relations Talent Acquisition and People Services) and HR line.
Program manager Inclusive employment
The Inclusive employment program manager responsibilities include defining a vision, crafting company policies and procedures, organizing support during employment, addressed obstacles and ensures ASML benefits from the various subsidy opportunities. The PM will be focused on The Netherlands (local and not global) policies, initiatives, colleagues, etc.
- Be the driver of the ASML Netherlands Inclusive employment program.
- Provide insight in what we are already doing today and develop a vision for the future.
- Create opportunities with the business for candidates and employees from the target groups and create an environment that enables them to thrive.
- Make (HR) Managers aware of the chances and challenges when it comes to hiring of employees of the target group.
- Organize and contract support and be the first point of contact for external parties who can deliver people from the target group.
- Map the various subsidy measures, make them visible and develop a process to benefit from these subsidies.
- (Co) develop a policy which handles the relevant aspects of inclusive employment.
- Train hiring managers and HR on how to select and support employees from the target group.
- Measure and forecast diversity metrics.
HR Netherlands Solution Design
The HR NL Solution Design role is focused on defining a vision, crafting policies and procedures regarding NL topics that do not belong to a specific HR expertise domain or is a cross sector topic.
- Based on understanding of issues and/or opportunities for various candidate or employee sub-groups define and drive cross HR expertise employment solutions for NL
- (Co) develop policy and/or practices that address the issue or opportunity while also providing outside-in perspective.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the country NL MT, the HR NL and Global expertise functions and other sectors to come to an aligned solutions
- Define change and deployment plan and drive execution
- BSc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- 10+ year relevant work experience as an Inclusive manager or HR Manager,/HR Consultant and/or similar roles with affinity in inclusivness
- Hands-on experience
- Good knowledge of social security legislation and participation in seminars about diversity in the workplace
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Experience working in The Netherlands is required
- Good level of Dutch is a strong preference
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve, and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Able to create order out of chaos
- Identify obstacles to overcome them
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with CV and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.