You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Services Representative
Other job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other job categories
As a HR Representative you are responsible for interacting with general management, HR managers and employees by providing insights and solutions to diverse scenarios by phone or via our HR systems. You will be part of a dynamic team within the HR Services organization in a fast growing and continuously changing international high tech company, with lots of development opportunities.
- Your ambition is to become an expert in managing the onboarding of new hires to ensure they have a smooth start;
- You’ll learn how to communicate in a professional and efficient manner using dedicated channels with different stakeholders throughout the entire company, with a high service level;
- You’ll be introduced to software such as Workday and ServiceNow to support our administrative processes;
- Sharing, obtaining and maintaining knowledge is key, and you will support continuous improvement activities.
HBO Bachelor's degree or equivalent gained through experience preferably within HR.
Experience in Workday and Service Now is a Pre.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You are comfortable with IT tools such as MS office on high level or any other automated programs;
- You are able to structure your day to day activities in an efficient way, even when your workload is high;
- You have good communication and administrative skills and want to develop new practical competences or build upon your current ones;
- You have a sharp mind with interest in solving problems and you know how to provide an excellent customer experience, keeping the large variety in background and nationality of our population in mind.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Preferably 40 Hours, but at least 32 Hours.
Context of the position
HR People Services EU consists of around 95 employees based in the Netherlands.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
If you match this description, get in touch! Please share your resume with our recruiting team.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions