You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
IAM senior Developer (Solution Architect) Microsoft AD
Computer science & software engineering
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its main R&D and manufacturing operations in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware, software and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
The Identity & Access Management ART is responsible for supporting the entire organization with seamless and state of the art Identity and Access Management systems and solutions. All teams work Agile and are moving into a DevOps way of working, you built it, you own it! The IAM ART consists of teams focusing on Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Access Management (AM), Directories as well as Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions and services.
As IAM sr. Developer /Solution Architect with strong consultancy skills and proven experience in the field of Microsoft Active Directory you are part of an Agile team operating and developing our IAM Directory landscape. A landscape in transition, moving from an on-premise towards a more and more cloud based or hybrid environment. The team is owning the technical design, development and operation of used Directories. Automating the hell out of it is key and as such you are part of a team taking the technical lead in the development of a fully automated Directory landscape in ASML.
The IAM sr. Developer or Directories works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM System Architect on ART level and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
- Co-owning the technical design, development, configuration, and operation of mentioned IAM MS AD landscape.
- Support the System Architect by refining and implementing enablers for the architectural runway
- Validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements in agreement with business / IT principles and practices.
- Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning.
- Develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
- Drive standardization, automation and pro-activity.
- Actively participate is the Agile/Scrum events.
- Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
- Min 10 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- Min 7 to 10 years professional experience with Directories in general. Extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory is a must have, experience with and MS Azure AD,PKI, NetIQ eDIR, IDM and AM, Okta and or SailPoint is a pre;
- You are familiar with and have hands-on experience with most of the products mentioned, e.g. Docker, Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Python and Postman.
- Experience working with Linux (preferably RedHat) is a pre.
- Experience with working in an Agile team and working DevOps. Able to developed and implement CICDCT based automation;
- Capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes and used technology;
- Sound understanding of security, e.g. technologies used, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Excellent English communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- Assertive/ Openness
- Meaning: Tactful in bringing and defending your own viewpoint as well as from the organization.
- Nimble Learning
- Meaning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Ensures Accountability
- Meaning: Holding oneself and others accountable for meeting commitments.
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Meaning: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Lean Thinking
- Meaning: Always looking for improvements and efficiency gains.
- Analytical skills
- Meaning: You are able to look from a distance and see the bigger picture and identify improvements, roadblocks etc.
Education and Certifications
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in computer science. Security knowledge strong precondition;
- Valid industry certifications such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications).
Context of the position
- You will report to the IT Group Lead for IAM and ESM;
- Within the IAM team you will align with peers, the scrum master and the product owner on operational planning and progress.