You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Integration Project Lead / Architect
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical capabilities to provide innovative solutions? Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
ASML Research is looking for a Technical Project lead with experience in managing multidisciplinary technical projects.
- MSc or PhD level in tech e.g. physics or mechanical engineering.
- MSc + at least 5 years experience or PhD + at least 3 years experience in a leading role managing a team.
- Experience as a project lead or architect, delivering complex systems.
- You are working in a research project developing new tools to measure on semiconductor devices.
- It is your responsibility to deliver next generation tools, as well as making sure that the current tools are maintained and upgraded.
- You feel comfortable taking a leading role.
- You are taking initiative to make sure the project is steered in the right direction according to planning.
- You are excited to work in a corporate startup style environment, with a strong sense of ownership for your project and a creative mindset to achieve deliverables on time.
- Tool design requires a multidisciplinary approach. It includes for example: mechanical design, mechatronic design, electrical design, gas and vacuum system design, software design, high power laser systems, safety, certification, defectivity and optical lifetime. We don’t expect you to be an expert in all these fields, but it is important that you understand the technical challenges and that you are able to use the input from relevant experts. A good portion of curiosity will help!
- You will have multiple stakeholders and need to manage their needs/requirements. For example: researchers, optical designers, mechanical designers, safety experts, electrical engineers, software engineers.
- Contacting suppliers to find suitable parts and making purchase requests.
- Ability to thrive under some amount of time pressure is a pro.
- 40 hours / week
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.