You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Intern-CSCM Operational Planner intern (1yr contract)-Tainan
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
The key interface between tsmc 18B and ASML internal to support the EUV business for tsmc.
• Maintain close relationships with internal/external customer on operational level. Drive towards SCM internal customer to maximize added value of SCM.
• Maintain Field Operations local dashboard, including ownership of one or more KPIs on dashboard.
• Follow-up on issues arising from operations or raised by other regions/sectors, remove operational roadblocks, identify and pursue alternative strategies
• Drive supply chain operation to secure plan feasibility and realization, as well continuous local improvements on efficiency.
• Prepare accurate and adequate customer reporting in efficient way, setting up standards and employing help from internal stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities
Understand EUV/DUV/YS requirement by developing key parameters in reports and drive improvements together with the teams and key stakeholders.
• EUV/DUV/YS Data statistics and analysis
• EUV/DUV/YS material materials move in and return accounting follow up
• DUV/YS Weekly engineering stock report generation
• Proficient knowledge in multiple tools such as SAP, MS Office, Python, Spotfire,..etc.
• Highly analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload.
• Pro-active and “can do” mentality, flexible and adaptive to change
• Good command of English
Education and experience
Master/Bachelor in Industrial engineering or supply chain associated area
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.