You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
IT Continuity specialist
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
We at ASML enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, we provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips. Would you like to contribute by having continuity embedded in the processes and Information Technology?
Currently we are looking for a talented candidate who would like to work with an amazing multicultural team of Security professionals, would like to work on cool projects, and collaborate with a group of experts. Technology Security experts think ahead and possess the best skillset for their role. Are you one of the most talented and creative minds? If yes, please apply for this role!
As an IT Continuity specialist you are part of the IT Risk and Compliance team which is part of the Office of the CIO in the ASML IT Organization.
Within this Risk and Compliance team you will be responsible for second line activities, this based on the 3 lines of defense. Also described in the job description below.
You will be interacting with stakeholders on different levels in ASML IT, Security and within ASML sectors.
In this role you will also be participating in PI/CI events and as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) involved in the Agile way of working.
The role is contributing to IT resilience and as such contributing to the safeguarding of ASML’s information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets. Also, availability of services provided to ASML’s customers and suppliers as well as Operations and Global enabling Services. This requires compliance with ASML corporate policies/standards/guidelines.
As a IT Continuity specialist you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the performance and quality of our BCM process;
- Overlook Disaster Recovery test efforts
- Report on test planning and -performance
- Monitor the quality of recovery (master) runbooks.
- Verifying the correctness and effectiveness of all the different IT Continuity engagements processes;
- Giving advice on DR capability improvements;
- Align DR readiness with ESP’s
- Verifying the correctness of 3rd party contracts;
- Providing guidance and oversight for the first line of defense;
- Acting as a delegate for internal audit;
- Security/Technical/ or Business Information Management background, at least bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- Valid industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM and/or CISA are a plus;
- CCSP or equivalent is a plus;
- Min 5+ years professional experience with a focus on IT resilience / continuity / information security / risk and compliance;
- Experience with defining Disaster Recovery scenario’s and plans.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery testing
- Good working knowledge of Office suite applications like Excel, SharePoint and Teams.
- In-depth working knowledge of IT continuity frameworks and best practices, such as: NIST Cyber , security, framework, ISO 22301 framework,
- Working experience within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
- Able to operate independently/with minimal supervision, self-starter;
- Comfortable in starting up a number of projects at the same time, but also taking responsibility for finishing tasks
- Ability to interact with all levels including users, engineers, executives and senior managers;
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous;
- Knowledge of IT-Continuity / Security related concepts
- Ability to overcome organizational resistance;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments;
- Able to manage large amounts of new information quickly; grasp the deep technical characteristics of new environments; draft clear and concise visualizations of complex processes and environments, stand your ground in a flexible / changing environment
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.