You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
IT Early Career Program
Computer science & software engineering
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Data science, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Innovation is ASML’s core business! Our machines are extremely innovative but also within the IT organization we want to work on and with the latest technologies. The IT department develops and delivers automated and digital services that are absolutely mission critical for ASML’s internal and external activities. These services support information management, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. Do you have affinity with IT and new technologies in an agile environment? Start your professional career in our two-year IT Early Career Program within the ASML IT Organization!
Role and responsibilities
The goal of the IT organization is to continuously improve our business capabilities while at the same time delivering a 24x7 global IT landscape. We accelerate the rollout of state-of-the-art technology into business-enabling services, with business and IT colleagues working closely together. We see exciting new opportunities for IT to support ASML’s growth ambition. You build it, you own it!
Open opportunities as part of this program:
- Application Support Engineer. You will be part of Application Support teams who is responsible for providing IT solutions to our Development & Engineering department to design applications from Siemens tool suites. The team will deliver services such as: database configuration, software installation and the creation of scripts/plugins to improve application usage.
- High Performance Computer & Data Analytics Engineer. The team manages three High Performance Compute clusters in Veldhoven, Las Vegas and Norwalk. These clusters are used for high-intensive calculation tasks which cannot be done on regular computers. You will be responsible for analyzing user requirements to realize custom solution and help our users with optimizing their algorithms and calculation tasks.
- IT Security Specialist.As an IT security competence member you will be responsible for supporting the IT solution delivery organization with security knowledge and competence that ensure security by design. Moreover, you will support the implementation of corporate policies and standards.
- IAM Developer.For Identity and Access Management (IAM) we are looking for grads to strengthen the DevOps teams. The IAM team is responsible for supporting the entire organization with seamless and state of the art Identity and Access Management systems and solutions.
- ESM ServiceNow Developer. For Enterprise Service Management (ESM) we are looking for fresh grads to strengthen the ServiceNow DevOps teams. At ESM we improve ASML’s people productivity, through an enterprise wide, one-stop-shop that makes it easy for employees to get fast and high-quality services.
- Cloud Domain Engineer. In this role you will be part of the CloudCenter of Excellence (CCoE), a highly skilled team focused on delivering a hybrid multi-cloud platform for ASML worldwide. As a Cloud Engineer you will learn using the Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
- Scrum Master: Become an expert in working Scrum and be a driving force behind our agile transition. Agile is the way to go! In the role of Scrum Master you will train your team on scrum practices, facilitate scrum events and continuously stimulate your team to improve to become autonomous yet highly aligned. You will be helping your team to reach new heights with regards to predictability, quality and collaboration within the team, but also within the ART.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in any IT relevant study, for example: Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management, Data Science or related.
- You completed your education less than 12 months ago and have a maximum of 12 months of relevant working experience.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and eager to solve complex situations
- Team player, working for the success of your team and ASML
- Curious and creative mindset, willing to embrace new IT technologies
- Goal-oriented and proactive
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
To give you the best possible start at ASML, you combine your daily job with a development program. Next to a regular position as mentioned above, you will learn about the latest IT technologies, how we collaborate with our customers, and how everything fits together in our agile way of working. The program doesn’t contain job rotation.
We offer a personal development program that includes:
- A training and workshop program that contributes to your personal development
- Coaching and mentoring support
- Training on ASML (IT) technologies and working with agile and other processes and methods
- A contract of one year at ASML, with the possibility of an indefinite contract after the first year
- A contract with a competitive compensation and benefits package including good salary, 40 days paid leave, 13th month and profit sharing
- Joining the Development program and be part of a group of fresh graduates
- A safe and supportive environment to experiment in and to bring your ideas into practice
The deadline for application is January 2, 23:59, 2023. Within one week from the application deadline, we will inform you if your resume has been selected for the first round of the selection process. This consists of a pre-recorded video interview.
If you pass the first application round you will be invited to our selection day. The selection day will probably take place on January 31, 2023.
During this day you will be assessed on different competencies via different activities (e.g. interviews, collaboration game). Based on your performance and your preferences the screening board will decide which candidates best match with the open positions.
You will be informed within a few working days after the selection day if you will receive a job offer and for which job.
The starting date is preferably at the beginning of March, 2023.
If you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.