You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
IT Innovation Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you challenged by:
- Aligning IT innovation initiatives to ASML goals
- Bringing the IT innovation management capability to the next level
- Leveraging cross organizational thinking on IT innovation
Then we are probably looking for you!
The IT innovation manager will act as lead for developing the IT innovation management capability and orchestrating the IT innovation management process ensuring it generates a value driven pipeline of innovation opportunities that meet ASML’s organization’s goals and aspirations.
Working across various IT departments and topics, the IT Innovation Manager will be responsible for:
- Act as the IT innovation champion for the entire organization;
- Providing input to the IT Strategic Plan in the areas of innovation;
- Working collaboratively to identify innovative technologies that extend and enhance the IT service catalogue in support of building ASML’s business capabilities;
- Creating compelling business value propositions on innovative technology solutions through conceptualization and design of proof-of-concepts, based on user-centric methods (e.g. design thinking, usability testing, UX/UI design, etc.) thereby leveraging the information technology roadmap;
- Monitoring best practices and trends in emerging technologies and proactively researches and recommends technologically innovative appropriate solutions that create business value and/or enhance user experience;
- Organizing events such as IT technology conferences, innovation labs,hackathons and code challenges to promote technological opportunities that help overcome current and future business challenges;
- Create and champion a technological, physical, and psychological environment that supports;
- rapid idea generation, experimentation and decision making;
- Providing management information on the nature, scope and status of innovation initiatives, and the business benefits gained by the realization of these initiatives;
- Managing the recurring and capital budgets allocated to IT innovation and contributing to the financial planning and risk management process by producing business cases to support new innovation.
The role of the CIO office department within IT is to add Execution Excellence by:
- Design and communication of the long term IT Strategy;
- Defining the portfolio of strategic programs and innovation;
- Support and monitor execution of the portfolio;
- Define and Proliferate best practices on way of working throughout the IT organization;
- Maintaining an overall view on Enterprise architecture;
- The department strengthens the connections on strategic topics with other sectors in ASML in particular Development & Engineering, Operations, Corporate functions and IT.
Master’s in Business administration, innovation management,information management or any other technical studies. A consultancy background would be a pre.
10+ years in IT or technology environment. Experienced in innovation management. Deep understanding of IT capabilities and performance. Experience in the semiconductor industry and/or in the high tech equipment industry.
You have the ability to:
- Passionately act as an advocate for innovation, challenging traditional thinking;
- Inspire others to reach an opportunity’s potential;
- Be flexible to rapidly understand business and technology;
- Be creative in matching technology opportunities to business needs;
- Influence without power;
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up;
- Creativity, Decisiveness, taking initiative, setting clear priorities;
- Thinks beyond own organization in order to leverage new insights; takes on a holistic perspective on issues and considers (internal) customers in doing so;
- Excellent presentation skills and a convincing personality.
Context of the position
The sector IT consists of Engineering IT Services, Business Application Solutions and Operations & Infrastructure.