CS Technical Support Engineer
In a nutshell
Other technical backgrounds
- Responsible for all DUV related issues that escalated from 1st line teams over the country
- Develops and implements solutions to technical problems escalated from local sited CS team or by customers.
- Generate plans, which include actions/experimentation and testing plans to guide the internal/external customers in resolving machine and or process issues.
- Performs data analysis of systems to resolve problems and/or to improve system performance.
- Provide on-site support when needed, for technical explanation or hands-on actions.
- Escalates problems to Global Support Centre and Design Department in case of necessary.
- Conducts training and/or knowledge-transfer for local sited service engineers and customers as required.
- Provides feedback to factory highlighting defects in machines.
- Provides support to Applications and technical sales personnel as required.
- Ensure proper written and oral communications occur with all affected parties. Prepare and make presentations as required.
- Requires engineering degree (EE) or equivalent experience.
- Preference will be given to experience in the semiconductor industry and/or lithography equipment or process
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to direct activities of others to accomplish goals.
- Ability to draw conclusions from written or computer generated reports, ability to analyze data or report information, conduct research, search for solutions to problems, and create methodologies to reach objectives.
- Flexible attitude with respect to off hour support, travel and overtime.
Preferably with Masters degree in any of the following fields (Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Control Engineering, Precision Instrument/Machine Engineering, or related discipline) or Bachelor degree plus at least 1 year equivalent work experience.