Customer Quality Manager
In a nutshell
10-15 years, 16+ years
Other technical backgrounds
The vision of the sector Global Quality (GQ):
1. Secure Customer Satisfaction on Quality by being guided by the voice of the customer, delivering
the perfect machine, delivering on time, and delivering at the right cost of ownership.
2. Secure a Quality mindset for all employees by defining and embedding Quality Values.
3. Secure Continuous Improvement by learning from Quality Issues and by providing structural
In Global Quality, the Customer Focus (CF) department is responsible for bringing the voice of the customer to our head-quarter, and for securing the right follow-up. To enable this, the CF department consists of a network of Zone Quality Managers (ZQM’s) located near our key customers, and a Customer Quality Care team, in charge of following up on Customer Quality Notifications (Customer Complaints).
Position in the Organization
- Reports hierarchically to China Quality Manager
- Work together in a ZQM team with other zones in Asia, North America and Europe and with CQC team in ASML HQ, Veldhoven as key stakeholder of customer quality complaint in-take processing, analysis and solution update
- Based in Shanghai
Ensure ASML continuous quality improvements match with Customer expectations
drive for customer satisfaction and build customer trust.
- Manage Customer Quality Notifications:
- Local intake & filtering
- Manage proper follow-up through GQ CF Customer Quality Care team
- Manage timely and good quality closure of CQN with customer, including preventive actions.
- Setup and maintain Customer Quality Dashboard:
- Align with Customer on Customer Quality Indicators
- Secure buy-in from ASML Headquarters in case required
- Drive quality performance to agreed targets
- Manage Customer audits
- Align with Customer on audit agenda
- Work with GQ Audit team on follow-up
- Assess and improve local processes
- Assist local management by proposing process improvements and participate in deployment of new and improved processes
- Assist local management by initiating, driving and tracking of improvements on the execution of critical processes
- Assist in driving resolution of structural quality issues within our corporate programs, e.g. DOA, DOI, Known issue update…
- Translate ASML Quality roadmap to customer Quality roadmap
- Be the voice of the Customer on Quality towards ASML organization
- Be the Quality Ambassador for ASML
- Bachelor degree or above with extensive years of relevant experience
- Experience in the semiconductor business
- Experience in Professional Field Service Operations
- Experience in Quality management systems and methodologies within a high tech business to business environment. Black belt is a plus.
- Business acumen to escalate critical quality issues for correction and manage known issues for prevention
- Excellent coordination capability to manage the simultaneous issues from different customer sites
- Proven competence to turn cross-sectoral conflicts to commonly beneficial solutions internally or externally
- Strong customer oriented attitude and customer interfacing skills
- Able to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information
- Strong communication and influencing skills enabling the motivation of team spirit overcoming fixed culture
- Track record in process improvement/optimization
- Analytical thinking skills
- Leadership and change management skills
- Be able to act as a quality role model for embedding quality in our daily operations
- Team player, one team one goal