You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Business Controller – DUV Operations Product Cost
In a nutshell
Other non-technical backgrounds
Business Insights & Control
Senior Business Controller – DUV Operations Product Cost
Are you both analytical, creative and driven to make improvements and achieve organizational targets? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
As Senior Business Controller for DUV Operations Product Cost, you are the business partner with our operation business owners on several different organizational levels, to support the management and deployment of worldwide operational measures and processes for the production and delivery of DUV product on time, whilst also realize the product cost roadmap. You will provide transparent and insightful key financial information to enable effective decision making to achieve the strategic objectives.
Partner with different parts and levels of the finance organization as well as the business organization to help and drive the business to achieve their short term and long term objectives;
Overall responsible for leading, coordinating across different finance sub-teams and ultimately delivering end-to-end operations product cost analysis and insights of DUV systems (for both actuals and forecast). This requires proficiency and expertise in:
- Effective prioritization and structured thinking to solve complex and ambiguous problems.
- Capability and confidence in navigating through sometimes complex stakeholder map and organization.
- Capability to summarize and communicate complex topics with clarity.
- Capability in influencing without direct hierarchical power and inspire other team members to proactively contribute to the cause.
- Overall responsible for providing financial insights and analysis of DUV system make & install cost improvement projects and break-through initiatives. Support and steer the business to prioritize, initiate and monitor the cost-down activities to achieve organizational goals.
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of worldwide product cost reporting together with finance and business teams and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information.
- Contribute to BI&C Product Delivery team priorities related to end-to-end holistic product cost driver based modeling, analysis, process and tooling improvement.
- Drive and actively support the business review cycle from planning, acting/reporting, to monitoring and feedback loop.
- Identify (business and financial) risks and opportunities and trigger the business to take corrective actions.
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting.
Main interfaces of the Senior Business Controller are:
- Heads of Business Control Manufacturing and DUV Factory;
- Business Line DUV controller;
- Business teams in Operations sectors and BL DUV Delivery;
- Business Insights and Control team;
- Other Business and Financial Controllers and Accounting.
To qualify for this challenging position you need:
- Master degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent;
- Recognized professional controller qualification (RC) or accountancy qualification (RA) is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
To qualify for this challenging position, you need:
- About 10-12 years in Finance, preferably in comparable business environment;
- Track record in financial or business control, familiar with cost analysis, budget processes and direct involvement in providing financial analytical support in large scale projects and businesses..
- Team worker;
- Self-driven and ambitious;
- Excellent communication skills, strong story teller;
- Ability to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation;
- Ability to influence without direct hierarchical power;
- Problem solving and “can do” aptitude;
- Resilience and adaptability;
- Excellent modelling capabilities (conceptualize issue and translate in Excel etc.);
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools and other mainstream financial analysis and reporting tools.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position
The role is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control Product Delivery Operations Product Cost and team. This role reports to the Senior Manager Business Insights & Control - Operations Product Cost. This role works closely and collaborate with the Head of Business Control Manufacturing for DUV and Business Line Controller of DUV.
The ASML Finance department operates in a dynamic environment where learning, commitment, business partnering, flexibility and continuous improvement are top of mind. We are responsible for driving cost effective transactional, fiscal and financial processes on a global scale, supporting business decisions, financial planning, action management, risk mitigation and maintaining appropriate corporate governance practices.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location Veldhoven, Netherlands.