Senior Project Manager HR
In a nutshell
Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering global projects that contribute to an excellent onboarding experience at ASML. With a workforce that has doubled in size in the past 2 years, providing new hires with the best possible experience has become critical in enabling the ASML growth ambition. If you want to be part of progress, apply today!
Role and responsibilities
This role is part of the global Talent Acquisition (TA) Innovation and solutions team. In this role, you are responsible for managing global programs and projects in the field of Onboarding. Next to this, you will be working on several HR strategic initiatives such as Diversity and Inclusion and Integrated Talent Management.
Your responsibilities include:
Initiate, plan, manage and deliver global onboarding projects to ensure initiatives and timelines are met.
Identify improvement opportunities in the field of onboarding by creating and using relevant insights.
Drive change management activities in the organization.
Collaborate with stakeholders across different sectors and countries to implement onboarding solutions and drive continuous improvement.
Education and Experience
You have a MSc degree in the field of HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology (or similar) and you have 5+ years of experience with project management, preferably within HR.
You have a strong affinity with onboarding, more-over you are able to translate customer needs into workable solutions.
You have experience working in a complex matrix organization that operates on a global scale.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
1. You combine excellent stakeholder management skills with project management skills.
2. You need to be able to use your communication and networking skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
3. Your analytical skills and capacity to think conceptually make you see the bigger picture, but also allow you to zoom in when necessary.
4. As a person you are an enthusiastic team-player motivating the stakeholders towards delivering the desired result.
5. You are well organized and perform well in pressure cooker projects, like aligning multiple stakeholders. You have a “getting things done” attitude.
Diversity and Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.