Cleanroom Services Contamination Control Measurement Operator
In a nutshell
Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
The Contamination Control Measurement group (CCM) is part of the Cleanroom Services department within Global Manufacturing. The CCM group is supporting the factory with state of the art particle measurements in the Veldhoven cleanrooms.
Role and responsibilities
-Perform particle measurements in the cleanroom on a daily basis.
-Plan, prepare and execute the measurements,
-Collect and report the data, all according to the agreed procedures.
-Support the measurement engineers with maintaining these procedures and work instructions.
-As part of the LEAN way of working, contribute to continuous improvement actions.
-Report to the Team Leader GMS Cleanroom Services Operations
-Work closely together with the measurement engineers.
Education and experience
- MBO degree in a technical discipline or at least demonstrable (Dutch) MBO-level.
- Demonstrable experience with working in a cleanroom.
- Affinity with measurements, data, data-processing.
- Experience with performing of measurements is a pre.
- Knowledge of functioning of a cleanroom is a pre.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Very accurate.
- Provide service / customer oriented.
- Flexible attitude.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Pro-active and hands on attitude.
- Able to work both independent and in a team.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
CCM works day shift and prefers to continue doing so in the future.
However, it cannot be ruled out that call-out or shift work will be introduced in due course.