Core IT End User Service engineer
In a nutshell
Computer Science, Other technical backgrounds
Role and responsibilities
IT Service desk & customer support
▪ Identify and diagnose issues and problems based on ITIL knowledge(IT Infrastructure knowledge)
▪ Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions.
▪ Support problem identification.
▪ Monitor issues from start to resolution.
▪ Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
▪ Managing one or more customer service or service desk functions
▪ Acting as single point of contact to support users, reporting issues, requesting information or other services
▪ Delivering user requests through multiple channels
Desktop and Software Management
▪ Managing PC applications and multi-functional printers and other devices
▪ Support user data backup and restore
Convey IT solution to Business
▪ Introducing IT new service to users in training sessions
▪ Making user manual and instruction to develop user knowledge
Audio and Video solution support
▪ Design latest A&V conference room
▪ Maintain and monitor installed A&V device
Education and experience
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology or other related field
▪ 5 ~ 8 years of experience for maintenance of Software/Hardware
▪ Strong knowledge in business process standardization.
▪ Working experience at End User support and Helpdesk preferred
▪ Problem solving and root cause identification skills..
▪ Must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects to meet critical deadlines with excellent follow-through
▪ Strong understanding MS office product
▪ Knowledge of Audio & Video meeting solution
▪ Experience of server operation (Windows or Linux)
▪ Understanding Cloud environment
▪ Good communication skill, fluent spoken and written English is a must