CS Fabteam Lead Engineer
In a nutshell
Other technical backgrounds
Start development of tasks as listed below. This is a step by step process to grow you to future leader.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Field management
• Resource planning
• People management
• Customer interface
• Escalation lead for (X)XLD / complicated issues
• Attend customer meeting / align with customer on schedule based on priority / resources / team situation, etc
• Manage customer communication / expectations
• Participate in improvement projects
• Plan engineers training / KT schedules
• Participate in projects / post mortem
• Lead Fab team for Continuous Improvement Activities
Education and experience
2 year 1L support at customer site
Completed Fab Readiness training and has experience working in cleanroom environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.