CS Run-the-Business Process Owner CAM
In a nutshell
Other technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
Within the sector Customer Support (CS) the Operational Excellence and Quality (OEQ) team is responsible for driving all activities around Operational Excellence, Quality, Continuous Improvement and Lean in the World-wide CS organization (~ 7000 FTE)
The OEQ department has a mission to support worldwide CS in their drive to improve the maturity, efficiency and quality of the Customer Support organization.
The Business Process Management team in OEQ consists out of Run-the-Business Business Process Owners (RBPO) that are each responsible for 1 or more CS Processes. This includes process analysts that support them to measure, drive and improve the performance and maturity of all CS Business processes. Together the team establishes and secures the performance baseline for improvements to come.
In this role you are part of the CS Business Process Management team and interface with different multi-disciplinary stakeholders throughout the CS organization.
Role and responsibilities
In this position you will work with a multi-cultural worldwide team and report to the CS BPM manager. The RBPO is responsible for the process performance and adherence as a delegate of the Business Process Owner (BPO). His/her mission is to drive the performance towards operational excellence, by;
- Measuring the actual performance / quality / adherence
- Ensuring KPI’s and PPI’s are set in alignment with the Business Process Owner
- Regular alignments with SME network or representatives
- Measuring and driving maturity of the process
- Change control and regular evaluation and updates of process documentation
- Identify Gaps in the process and make plans to close the gap or initiate help request towards the CPO
- Driving improvements regarding process to target as agreed with the BPO
- Maintain overview of all running and future projects regarding process.
- Drive operational excellence of CS by considering end-to-end impact of processes and relations to other stakeholders and processes
- Focus on improving standardization or enable standardization in all aspects of the process
- Resolve roadblocks or issues that put progress and/or targeted objectives at risk
Education and experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree with general understanding of technical topics (through technical background or job experience)
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex service processes
- Experience as (Senior) Lean Expert, preferable Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified.
- Experience in Business Process Management and ARIS/AAR is preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing change and/or improvement projects or processes
- Experience and knowledge of Continuous Improvement methods (Process Excellence methods / Lean Six Sigma)
- Extended experience with ASML (CS) processes and products is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to be a service oriented business partner: independent, reliable and objective
- Strong people skills, a finesse for stakeholder management and a collaborative approach
- Solid networking skills: able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team members in the field to Senior Managers
- Engaging stakeholders by switching between looking at details and seeing the big picture
- Fluent English, both verbal and written, and open to cultural differences