Digital Identity Leader
Legal, Compliance, Risk and Assurance
In a nutshell
Legal, Compliance, Risk and Assurance
Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
ASML leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. We aim to unlock the potential of people and society by pushing technology to new limits. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved. ASML employs more than 40.000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast-growing company? Are you challenged by contributing to the implementation of processes involving digital identity related capabilities within ASML and is innovation part of your DNA? We are looking for you!
The Digital Identity Leader is a challenging position in a dynamic and diverse international environment with operations on different locations and direct strategical impact on the achievement of ASML’s business objectives. A position with growth opportunities within ASML.
Role and responsibilities
Whether they are employees, suppliers, customers and partners or devices, applications, robots and workloads, all of them have a unique set of attributes that link their identity with their online interactions - their digital identity. Digital identity is the base of the implementation of any digital system that ASML uses to collaborate in a highly complex ecosystem. Considering the current and projected growth of ASML and its growing importance and attention on a global scale, it is essential to accelerate digital transformation, prevent cyber-attacks, simplify digital processes, increase the security levels of transactions and improve the user experience.
The Digital Identity Leader translates ASML’s strategic business objectives and the RBA strategy into integrated opportunity and risk management regarding digital identity within ASML and across its ecosystem. This includes defining the digital identity business opportunities and business risks, increasing related stakeholder awareness and structuring the enterprise, where relevant including ecosystem stakeholders, in terms of its governance, framework and baseline, business processes and associated controls.
To be successful the Digital Identity Leader pro-actively facilitates collaboration and integration across ASML and pursues connections beyond organizational boundaries to find the optimal solutions to achieve the company’s strategic goals and cross-sector initiatives and set the standard for its ecosystem. This includes integrated reporting and driving prioritization and improvements.
First priority will be on the transformation of the cross-sector supplier identity management process to manage the processes that enable us to identify, qualify, onboard, transact and collaborate with our suppliers.
- Lead on aligned internal stakeholder awareness of the priority business opportunities and business risks for ASML regarding digital identity.
- Manage and align with stakeholders on strategic digital identity capability improvement roadmaps.
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate with relevant stakeholders in order to prioritize transformational digital identity initiatives and secure acceptance within a roadmap that will close the key capability gaps.
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate that monitoring and controls are in place to report on progress and prioritize further improvement initiatives.
- Lead the formation of architectural guidance on how to improve on the gaps within our digital identity capabilities, including on process design with roles and organizational impact, applications and interfaces, and data and information to support the capability.
- Bring an outside-in perspective on digital identity and translate this into practical opportunities at ASML and align across sectors/departments on use cases for which proofs of concepts can be initiated.
- Pro-actively connect with the organization and the teams we work with. Ensure the role of the Digital Identity
- Leader/Expert is recognized by demonstrating the added value for the stakeholders.
- Pro-actively engage with key ecosystem stakeholders on mutual business objectives and the associated ASML standard set regarding digital identity governance, processes and controls.
Education and experience
- Academic degree in Information Management and/or Business Economics or related education
- Preferably multiple years of relevant experience in a multinational environment in or related to the domain of digital identity
- Demonstrated business experience in or related to the domain of digital identity
- Knowledge of the emerging (technology) innovations within industry on digital identity
- Experience in the areas of Supplier (Identity) Management a plus
- Experience with operating within the Agile Safe Framework is an advantage
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Inspiring and energetic leader with communication skills; open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
- Balances interest of digital identity with the interests of the virtual network and related stakeholders in other sectors/departments
- Deliver work that meets ambitious quality standards, recognize and pay attention to the critical few details and take measures to improve quality
- Organizer, good team player and able to deliver a variety of deliverables
- Fluent in English, preferably Dutch
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Digital Identity Leader reports into the Risk Office within Risk & Business Assurance (RBA), directly to the head of RBA. RBA provides state-of-art expertise, insights and assurance, enabling ASML to achieve its objectives while managing business opportunities and business risks in a responsible manner. You will be working with key business stakeholders as well as product managers/owners and architects (responsible for the development and delivery of IAM services) in translating the RBA strategy and vision to integrated opportunity and risk management for digital identity.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Interested in this vacancy? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.