Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager
In a nutshell
Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
At ASML, we make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing innovative technology and pushing the envelope to bring lithography innovations to the industry.
Along with our values of Challenge, Collaborate and Care, Diversity & Inclusion are critical enablers to having the creative, supportive, and welcoming culture we enjoy at ASML. The Diversity & Inclusion team serves as a center of excellence, leading the development of D&I business strategy, partnering with leadership across lines of business and global markets, providing subject matter expertise on relevant inclusion practices, and enhancing inclusion both inside and outside the company.
Role and responsibilities
- Coordinate activities between multiple projects without directly managing them. Instead, they manage the main program, giving detailed attention to program strategy, project delegation, and program implementation.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key internal stakeholders including Global Diversity Council, HR business partners, Environmental Social Governance, Communications, Government Relations, and employees in support of business and D&I objectives
- Align stakeholders and manage projects that anticipate business needs and advance inclusion
- Program management: Assess utilization of resources in time and budgets, prioritizing actions with greatest impact
- Provide insights and build competency to enable business leaders to build engagement with diverse segments, both internally and externally, to advance business objectives
- Secure a strong understanding of business sector priorities to provide D&I support
- Build and support with the PI team enterprise insight and interventions that disrupt bias and effectively advance inclusion
- Ensure a global perspective is embedded in all D&I initiatives
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable
Master’s degree in a related field
- Five years relevant experience in Diversity & Inclusion, Program Management, Human Resources, Consulting and/or related professional experience
- Effectively builds partnerships and influences stakeholders and decision-makers
- Challenges accepted wisdom
- Is collaborative; sees own contributions within team context
- Experienced in integration of multiple data sources (including primary and secondary research) into clear, actionable insights
- Equally comfortable in quantitative and qualitative environments
- Manages focused, successful outcomes with internal and external partners
- Communicates regularly, and in clear and compelling ways (written/verbal), adapting appropriately for the environment
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.