You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
EUV First Line Support Workprep engineer (Shifts)
In a nutshell
EUV First Line Support Workprep engineer (Shifts)
Do you feel challenged by supporting the production process by being actively involved on the work floor while using your analytical skills to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production? Within the EUV factory, where the Extreme Ultra Violet lithography machines are produced, the Engineering department offers you opportunities to develop yourself based on your skills and interests in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
If this sounds like the next step for you, then the FLS Sequence Engineer vacancy might be the one for you!
The First Line Support department is a competence based organization with teams consisting of multiple experts in different fields. The core job of the department is trouble shooting and solving issues occurring during factory manufacturing and installation of EUV systems at customer sites. An important part of the job is creating and providing customized action plans (Service action & recovery) and work preparation for shopfloor engineers needed to solve issues and get the EUV systems back to working state.
As FLS Sequence Engineer you will support the FLS competence engineers as expert in the Sequence competence. Your core job is to integrate cross-competence and complex action plans in SAP-ME. SAP-ME is the standard ASML Manufacturing Execution System for shopfloor execution. Next to that you will coordinate and align between stakeholders during the creation of action plans, making sure that everything is according to customer requirements.
You will be in the lead when cross-competence and complex actions plans are needed to solve issues on the shopfloor. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Support FLS engineers by coordinating between competences over different departments to align on what is needed to create a complete action plan.
- Act as single point of contact for creation of cross-competence and combined action plans (Service actions & recovery) for EUV Factory and System Install.
- Translate and integrate cross-competence and combined complex action plans to SAP-ME for shopfloor execution.
- Drive delivery of missing content (GEAR database) and structural follow up.
- Provide overall sequence support within FLS department.
- Be involved in continuous improvement initiatives.
Owning process issues and making sure they are contained and resolved as good and fast as possible.
Education and experience
We are looking for candidates with a relevant educational background and 0 – 2 years of experience in a production environment.
Bachelor or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, technical management or comparable educational background.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage;
- Experience as an engineer in a technical environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communicative skills and persuasive towards stakeholders
- Taking the lead to get the right parties involved
- Analytical and capable of system level thinking
- Able to organize, plan, prioritize and report
- Stress-resistant and able to use a pragmatic approach
- Proactive attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to travel (<10%)
Context of the position
The EUV factory is responsible for both production and installation of EUV systems. Supporting this process is the EF Engineering department. Part of engineering is the First Line Support department who are responsible for diagnostics, root cause analysis and solving of issues occurring during factory manufacturing and customer installation of EUV systems.
As a FLS Sequence engineer, you will:
- Report to the Group Lead of EF ENG FLS
- Work in shifts (VIS-schedule): mild shift schedule containing 10 dayshifts, 5 evening, 1weekend in 4 weeks (no night). Shift allowance 18.1%.
- Generic for support: call-out support during public holidays.
- Work on an ABW-desk (activity based working) and you will get a mobile phone and laptop.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Good to know
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.