Facility Project Leader
Projects, Programs and Change
In a nutshell
Projects, Programs and Change
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Other technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
In the EUV Factory (NXE/EXE) we are looking for a strong Project Lead who can get our Factory Facilities to the next level.
Due to the increase of EUV production and the constant need to introduce new products, we need to rebuild our factory.
The Facility Lay-out Project Lead manages a set of large new build or rebuild projects in our EUV Factory (CAPEX >10 MEU). He / she will drive the requirement gathering in the organization, communicate and drive these plans towards realization together with our Corporate Real Estate organization.
If you like to be THE owner of this challenge, this might be your next job opportunity.
Role and responsibilities
In this function you will, based on the information delivered by Development & Engineering, Central Planning and manufacturing regarding the EUV systems, safeguard that the required manufacturing facilities are available both long term and short term.
You are aligning building partners, planning partners and external parties.
This includes gathering and registering the information, communicate the information to Manufacturing, Corporate Real Estate and the building partners. You will actively guide the design and engineering process and manage the execution in building and upgrading of our Production facilities.
- Overall able to design a factory from scratch, including infrastructure of the buildings
- Design the factory flow for parts and machines in our factory, to overcome entanglement.
- Support in close cooperation with several counter parts the required EUV related facilities both long term and short term.
- Oversee high-level CAD solutions to create flexible production facilities like assembly work centers, test cabins or smarter variants.
- Concurrent engineering: be able to implement continuously changes in the design in a running factory.
- Actively pursue equipment data (like dimensions, connections, locations, utility consumption figures) and bring it to a clear specified facility design.
- Design process: communicate required information to ASML Corporate Real Estate and building partners; guide the engineering process with the building partners, manage the timely delivery of the facility design and realization.
- Lead scope change process regarding Scope, timing & budget
- Take in account the building restrictions from the local government.
Education and experience
- Master degree (or Bachelor degree with experience) in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred and experience with or in Facility related area is a must.
- 10 years related experience
- Proven affinity with high-tech machines and the demonstrable drive to create structure and organization in the work field.
- Plant layout and product flow analysis
- Solid clean room experience for the understanding of additional requirements like cleanliness
- Experience in design and specification of cleanroom operations and the related facilities
- Project management skills
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills
- Stakeholder management, align proposals and come to agreement.
- Excellent analytical skills and “helicopter view”
- Team player with excellent communication skills, networking.
- Experience with change management.
- Goal oriented, taking initiative and getting things done.
- Structured and overview skills
- Broad technical and business knowledge.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch.
- Product, procedure and process minded with customer focus
- Able to influence without power and speak up
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude
- Perseverance in situations when confront with push back
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.