Intern - CS EUV Install Intern - Tainan
Interns and Trainees
In a nutshell
Interns and Trainees
Other non-technical backgrounds
No (not at all)
Introduction to the job
EUV install team intern, support machine preparation (ex. Badge process / laptop software installation..etc)
• To install laptop/fabtop software for EUV machine installation use
• Support fly-in engineer to get tsmc badge and go to fab work smoothly
• Support office coordinator’s office stuff
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
• Facilitate badging: Safety training arrangement, clean room test arrangement, WPS.
• Laptop management: S-coach/coach Installation, helping TIC apply laptop to customer site, laptop status checking .
• EUV install supporter’s reception: fab phone/ tooling preparation, PCR test, badging…etc
Education and experience
● Fluent English skill
● Microsoft application skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
● Sets priorities and structures daily operations, plans ahead and keeps deadlines.
● Pays attention to details, consistently adheres to rules, procedures and processes.
● Works effectively in team and cooperates. Share knowledge and workload with others.
● Good common sense of business sensitivity and confidentiality.
● Learning mindset, actively learns and develops based on experience and feedback.
● Team player and a people person
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Working location: Tainan, Taiwan
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.