Manufacturing- Senior EHS Specialist- Tainan
In a nutshell
4-9 years, 10-15 years
Other technical backgrounds, Other non-technical backgrounds
- Maintain the functional operation of the EHS ISO management system.
- Carry out risk assessments and minimize risk to employees, customer and the environment.
- Drive for EHS legal compliance, enhance safety performance and promote safety culture.
- Lead EHS internal training about health and safety issues and risks.
- Implement regular site inspections to check procedures are being properly implemented.
- Follow-up inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements.
- Analyze incidents and accidents and process follow-up solution.
- Communicate with Corporate, other regional, and local EHS colleagues on programs implementation and project support.
- Ensure all high-risk operation of contractors safe.
- Develop and enhance all workers and ERT emergency response skill.
Education: BSc/Msc degree in Safety & Health or comparable
- 10+ years of occupational health and safety related work experiences.
- With solid experiences of manufacturing/operational first line safety promotion.
- Demonstrable experience with maturing safety culture in complex /high tech/multi country organizations
- Experience working in an electronic industry environment, preferably semiconductor industry.
Personal skills :
- Taiwan governmental Level A Occupational Safety or Health Specialist certified. (甲級職業安全/衛生管理技術士) (necessary condition)
- Good handle on English skill (verbal and written) – to communicate to the foreigner. (necessary condition)
- Open for cultural differences;
- Motivated, proactive, self-driven and flexible