You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Finance Business Partner
In a nutshell
Other non-technical backgrounds
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
- Acts as business partner for a number of D&E clusters and manage the interface between D&E and other sectors and Business Lines.
- Create insights into D&E, for ASML as a whole and on Business Line level.
- Help building the Finance analytics organization for ASML via change management and improvement projects.
- Working together with other analytics teams within the company such as sourcing.
- Coordinating and execution monthly, quarterly and yearly planning and performance management cycles and enabling insights to drive high-quality decision making by the business.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- In this role you will act as a senior controller interacting with controllers as well as business counterparts in D&E, Business Line control teams as well as corporate control.
- You will need to forge alliances with other roles such as HR, PMO and analytics groups, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubs strengthen each other.
- You will coordinate & execute periodical planning and performance management cycles.
- You will drive adoption of insight based, high quality decision making throughout ASML.
- You will develop, deliver, review & enhance financial and non-financial analyses focusing on D&E.
Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration or Data & Analytics.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience, preferably in a financial analytics environment;
- Strong knowledge of business process management, budgeting and financial forecasting;
- Experience of utilizing market leading analytics processes and tools to support and drive business strategy;
- Ability and experience of effectively communicating and influencing across all levels of a large global organization;
- Experience with working in a matrix organization.
- Inspiring and strong leader, also able to influence without power;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure and high speed of change;
- Ability to connect people in different geographies, with and without direct reporting line;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Willing to go the extra mile;
- Fluent in English verbally and written.
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. Within this department, we are looking for a (senior) controller for Innovation & Supporting Functions team. He or she reports to the team lead of the team and will interact with various departments in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands.