Senior Manager - YieldStar Metrology Equipment (Customer Support)
In a nutshell
4-9 years, 10-15 years
Physics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Data Science, Other technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
In this role as Senior Manager - Yieldstar Metrology Equipment you will have a global reach, holding end2end responsibility for the YieldStar (YS) Maintain and Upgrade Install base which is growing year on year. This includes responsibility for both PGP and Non-PGP, the NPI Program and Global Operations.
The Customer Support (CS) Applications & Business Support (ABS) Metrology Equipment team in Veldhoven delivers solutions and support to customers and the field organization for maintaining the >1000 YS Machines that are currently in operation. The Veldhoven team consists of 3 main groups and a total of ~25 FTE that is responsible for the NPI Program, Engineering and Global Operations. They collaborate very closely with >150 field teams that are supporting ASML customers worldwide.
Role and responsibilities
As Senior Manager - YieldStar Metrology Equipment you are accountable for driving the following main tasks:
- Co-developing and introducing the latest YS Metrology tools to our Customers and colleauges in the field;
- Drive the projects team to secure adoption and integration of ASML products into customer environments by translating customer requirements to design specifications.
- Global Execution: Secure perfect execution of new Installs, Upgrades, Relocations and Maintain the current fleet of >1000 machines active according to agreed business targets;
- Yieldstar Maintain & Upgrades Value Stream: Main point of contact for the field Teams and part of the world-wide applications community, towards the Business Line Apps. Align strategy, priorities and budget for short (1yr horizon), middle (3yr horizon) and long term (5yr horizon).
People Development, Growth and Manager of Managers:
- Manage the people performance and development on hard skills and soft skills;
- Create a great place to work;
- Create and utilize opportunities for Veldhoven and field engineers to grow to technical leaders.
- Master's degree in any technical field;
- Proven record in Business Administration (MBA is a plus).
- At least 5-10 years or more experience in running Global Operations in the field of Litho processing or in the Metrology business domain;
- Proven results of project and change management in a complex organization;
- Extensive experience in people management of large teams of highly educated experts;
- Experience achieving results in a multi-cultural environment;
- Proven results in defining, agreeing and driving Operational Targets with Stakeholders.
- Business Sense;
- People Performance management skills;
- Ability to create energy and enthusiasm;
- Teambuilding skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Good multi-cultural awareness;
- Strong improvement focus;
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
ASML’s CS sector ensures that ASML’s customers are supported efficiently by providing knowledge/technical services to on-site personnel at local offices in countries such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Singapore and the US. CS is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair, maintenance and optimization of ASML products at these sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. New Product Introduction (NPI) is a key responsibility of the applications teams both in the field and in Veldhoven, who optimize and support the integration of our systems at our customer sites.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.