Sr Program Manager DUV System Delivery
Projects, Programs and Change
In a nutshell
Projects, Programs and Change
Other technical backgrounds
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. We are renowned for our state-of-the-art high-tech innovations. The new Sr. Program Manager works within the Business Line DUV (Deep Ultra Violet systems) to industrialize new state-of-the-art high tech equipment and execute ASML’s strategy. The position is an optimal landing spot for former Senior Project Managers introducing new products in a volume environment with a strong end-2-end focus.
Role and responsibilities
The Sr. Program Manager will be responsible to contribute to the realization of Business Priorities set by the Business Line DUV. These Business Priorities are related to yearly output, system/module cost targets, foot print, sustainability, quality improvements and industrialization. To do so the Sr. Program Manager will bridge between the Business Line and the different sectors by leading cross sector (module) team(s) and participate in cross sector product team to embed requirements and drive for realization to meet the BL priorities.
With that your scope as Sr. Program Manager will be end-2-end from suppliers to customers over multiple Business Line DUV programs. Within the Business Line, System Delivery is P&L responsible for all released for volume products in the field.
With the fast growing market in automotive, phones, memories AI, etc. the need for systems is growing exponential. To realize the high demand you might also be working on program overarching projects to reduce Cycle Time or improve part/module availability.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Lead cross-sectoral projects that realize business priorities.
• Drive within the business line the order fulfillment of new products and factory options into volume, by steering of shipments, product(ion) cost, Bill of Materials and Cycle Time/ Manage with Supply Chain & Operations team the timely delivery to customers/ Monitor and steer with finance the total product/production cost of the product to stay within agreed cost target.
• Focus on industrialization & serviceability according ASML Product Generation Process (PGP)/ Prepare & review inputs related to industrialization & serviceability during the initiation, design & execution phase of the PGP
• Setting clear priorities and objectives per sector, sector department and sector teams/ To meet your business targets, you are in control to set the right priorities/objectives sector wide
• Align program deliverables of suppliers, engineering projects and operational sectors to one consolidated plan
• Report on progress, identify issues and bottlenecks and formulate clear help requests/ Reporting & presenting is in program teams, business line staff level and up to board of management level.
• Orchestrate, lead and motivate diverse teams
• You are end-to-end responsible to deliver substantial improvements for the business line/ As a team we work on business line targets in which your contribution is key to reach these targets together.
• You prepare high impact decisions for the head of System Delivery NPI/ Decisions related to process & product mix improvements, investments, cost reductions
Education and experience
We expect candidates to have completed a Masters degree in Engineering, preferred Industrial Engineering. A PMP certification would be considered as a plus.
Besides the theoretical aspects you would need the following experience to be successful in this role:
• 10+ years of experience in high-tech industry, of which:
• 4+ years of experience as a program manager
• 2+ years of high-tech hardware engineering experience
• 4+ years of experience in operations (supply chain) departments
• Experience with physical machine integration
• Experience with a Product Generation Process
• Considered as a plus: experience in the end-2-end semiconductor industry processes
• Preferred: experience with ASML’s way of working via suppliers or prior working background at ASML
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Program management skills
• Change management skills
• Leadership skills
• Analytical mindset
• Ability to work independently or in team settings in highly ambiguous environments
• Professional communication/presentation skills on multiple organizational levels
• A strong personality, someone that is capable of collaborating with different levels of the organization
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- We prefer applications including a cover letter written to this specific vacancy.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.