S&SC - TW Customs Ops Specialist - Linkou
Projects, Programs and Change
In a nutshell
Projects, Programs and Change
2-3 years, 4-9 years
Other non-technical backgrounds
No (not at all)
Introduction to the job
The job mission of Taiwan Trade & Customs specialist execute the daily import/export & bonded operation and ensure customs and export control compliance in a manner that minimizes exposures and customs duties and reduce customs process time in the supply chain while complying with TW regulations.
Role and responsibilities
· LSO TW customs team members handle the daily import/export customs and export control activities for more than 3000 import & export shipments every month,
· Handle the daily bonded manufacturing operations and bonded FTZ license maintenances.
· Be responsible for customs AEO and ICP export control compliances in Taiwan.
· Monitor the customs related service providers including customs brokers, warehouse operators and bonded customs system provider and ensure compliance with the license/regulation.
· Work out and manage processes for bonded manufacturing operations and bonded customs system improvements.
· Manage complex intercompany triangle trade setup with customs compliance.
· Good communication skill to well manage the relationship to the internal/external stakeholders
Education and experience
Equivalent College or Bachelor degree
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experiences in the International Trade & import/export Customs.
· Licensed with TW bonded operations(Bonded factory & Free Trade Zone) is preferred.
· Licensed with Taiwan Customs AEO(Authorized Economic Operator) is preferred.
· Experienced with TW export control ICP(Internal Control Program) program is preferred.
· Experienced with handling the external TW authority auditing & certification is preferred.
· Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
· Experience with SAP is preferred.
· Experience with Tradvan Bonded system is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Professional communication and presentation skills.
· Logical thinking with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Process oriented. Able to drive initiates / improvements for processes and procedures.
· Fluent in Mandarin and English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management, responsible for the handling of all material flow and optimizes the stock of
(service) parts. The Supply Chain Management organization states the following mission: plan, develop and maintain a global network of qualified suppliers which is capable of delivering lithographic systems,
related products and services that exceed customer expectations regarding quality, lead time,
technology and cost.
Logistics Service Operation Customs
Logistics Service Operation Customs department is part of Supply Chain Management and is
based in Europe, Asia and the United States.
The global team consists of:
» LSO Customs US (US)
» LSO Customs EU (The Netherlands)
» LSO Customs APAC (Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea)
Position in the Organization
The LSO Customs Taiwan specialist directly reports to the LSO Customs Taiwan Team Lead
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.