Upgrade Install and Relocation Engineer
In a nutshell
Other technical backgrounds
- This position is to mainly focus on remote recovery for UIR activities and XSD in collaboration with service team
Role and responsibilities
- The engineer performs, by mainly utilizing BRES connection from office, system recovery/integration execution with focus on smooth cooperation between different stakeholders (UIR Local/Central Team, TF Team, Service team and Customer).Also, he/she leads issue handling and escalates to competency engineers when additional support is needed.
- The engineer will also ensure that the ASML lithography tool is delivered on time to the customer and local ASML CS Team at the performance level they expect or better.
- During periods when there is no recovery actions, the engineer will perform task such as system health monitoring (TPMS), and will support other (mainly junior) engineers along with collaborative effort to enhance the teams dynamic product output.
The engineer will support all customers in Japan as central team in CS Japan organization.
Education and experience
- 2+ years of field engineer experience in ASML DUV sector
- Bachelor degree in the relevant major
- Good verbal and written English required (Expected TOEIC score: 700)
- Basic Japanese speaking capability required
- Good computer skills required (Excel, PowerPoint, shortcut keys, touch typing)
- No travel restriction (Domestic & overseas travel)
- High flexibility to work on weekend and shift (incl. Night shift) as business demand requires