In a nutshell
0-1 year, 2-3 years
Physics, Materials Science, Other technical backgrounds
Application Competence Engineer:
- Support critical apps escalations from local and drive VHV 3rd line to deliver support on time.
- Coordinate and introduce ASML new products to the customer and show on-product benefits.
- Business development support to identify improvement potentials of ASML products to benefit our customer.
- Engage with ASML D&E and customer R&D team to define the solution roadmap to drive semiconductor technology.
- Support as workstream owner in NTP project to define project plan with customer and execute.
- Document the structural issues or BKM and rollout to all sites.
- Be expert in 1 or more competence and help local team grow.
- Be able to on-call / shift work in customer environment.
- PhD or master diploma in physics, optical science/engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science or mathematics.
- Have semiconductor process knowledge.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to interface internal (BDM, project leaders, management) and external customers.
- Flexible mindset to support various tasks within matrix organization (escalation, NPI, NTP project).
- Awareness of ASML way of working to ensure help needed are addressed successfully and efficiently to the right people.
- Can work under pressure (Average 10% overtime work).
- Flexible to travel support customers in China