In a nutshell
San Jose, US
Other technical backgrounds, Other non-technical backgrounds
No (not at all)
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Data analyst intern to join our dynamic team.
In this opportunity you will:
Learn about the Configuration Management and Master Data management process Assist leads in their daily operational tasks Analyze master data that we have in our systems (TC, Arena, SAP, Oracle) Supporting data-driven decision-making process.
Our Sourcing & Procurement (S&P) teams are responsible for securing material availability for ASML’s new systems during proto phase, early shipping and initial ramp up. This involves the planning and release of materials throughout the logistics chain from system development through suppliers and manufacturing to customers. As Master Data Analyst, you support the different competencies in our department:
- Support leads’ daily administrative tasks( schedule meeting, preparation documentation, compile reports and etc).
- Assist in collecting, cleaning, and validating data from various sources.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns etc.
- Support the development of data models, visualizations, and dashboard.
- Collaborate with team members to define and refine data requirements.
- Support project leads in tracking project progress and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, workshops, and presentations for project teams.
Education and Experience
- Must be pursuing a (Bachelors) degree in a relevant field such as Business administration, supply chain or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of project management
- Analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense
- Experience in arranging meetings , taking meeting minutes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and share point.
- Strong written/grammar and verbal communication skills, collaboration skills to work with subject matter experts at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to details.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with a focus on continuous improvement
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).Familiarity with data visualization tools (Spotfire, power BI) is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site in Enter Location, i.e. Chandler, AZ . It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves for entire duration of shift.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role. All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a background check band any other tests that may be required.
(For states that require salary information) The current base annual salary range for this role is currently $17.00 - $53.00. Pay scales are determined by role, level, location and alignment with market data. Individual pay is determined through interviews and an assessment of several factors that that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, relevant education and experience, certifications, abilities of the candidate and pay relative to other team members. Our recruiters can share more information about our bonus program, benefits and equity during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.