C02/Drive Laser Competency Engineer
In a nutshell
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
No (not at all)
Introduction to the job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Role and responsibilities
- Maintenance & repair of the ASML EUV systems on the Ireland site with primary Focus on C02/Drive Laser competency.
- Fab startup support.
- Escalation management and support.
- System performance, availability & continuous improvement activity's.
- Maintain and repair EUV systems to ensure our requirements for system Availability and Customer product output.
- Own and drive applicable group escalations to resolution.
- Support the Install and qualification of ASML systems on the Ireland Site.
- Document, deliver, and sustain Competency knowledge on site.
- Communicate technical and non-technical information effectively.
- Monitor system performance and drive CIP projects.
Education and experience
- Engineering degree in Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar field
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical environment.
- 3+ years of experience operating, trouble shooting, and diagnosin C02/Drive Laser
- Intermediate+ level knowledge of Excel.
- Skilled at building clear and concise PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills required, including good time management skills.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Enjoys work with a regular routine and cadence, but with a variety of subject matter.
- Takes initiative to identify and drive process improvements within their scope.
- Comfortable communicating across cultures and geographies to drive for the needs of the local office.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.