Contract & Supplier Manager
Real estate and facilities management
In a nutshell
Real estate and facilities management
Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
As part of the global Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team, the Contract & Supplier Manager executes (provides) the strategic program, portfolio and operational management for ASML’s real estate. This position will be responsible to develop lease and service strategies, analyze scenarios, develop solutions and partner with ASML stakeholders (mainly CRE internal and Procurement) on the execution. The scope includes 20+ sites and buildings across China, with a total annual leased and service value of 20M+ Euro.
Role and responsibilities
- The work scope of this position are mainly focus on:
- Leasing contract (housing & industrial)
- Service contract (includes project service contract) management.
- Supplier performance management (PMM tool)
- Cost management
- Internal related process optimization
- Translate needs into ASML strategic real estate planning (portfolio, transactions/investments, investment planning)
- Proactively monitor and track (Manage) the China real estate portfolio of ASML (anticipate terminations/renewals, fine tune local strategies to changing market conditions, etc.)
- Responsible for the preparation of all global real estate transactions; lease, buy-and-sell, dispose, sublease, etc.
- Develop business cases to optimize ASML’s real estate portfolio
- Work with CRE global to establish contract management base and/or performance management system that supports the contract management activities.
- Evolve structure analysis, forecasting and long term financial planning of Regional CRE contracts.
- Embedding innovation and continuous improvement processes in the collaborations with supplier. The Contract & Supplier manager will be (partly) responsible to develop new insights and ideas how to embed innovation in the supply chain and evolve the supplier relations and partnerships following ASML vision.
- Establish strong relations with suppliers in order to successfully manage contract relations from a partnership approach. Be sensitive for the relational side of these types of partnership and build professional network relations.
- Responsible for cost in terms of overall budget and spending.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Real Estate Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- He/she has at least 7 years of real estate/service contract and finance experience, as well as a keen understanding and passion for (strategic) alignment of Real Estate, leasing/service and core business strategies.
- Proficient in real estate financial analysis and modelling
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Projects
- Experienced in negotiating, reviewing and assessing lease and service contracts.
- Able to operate in a high impact, fast-paced environment, while maintaining composure under deadline pressure
- Communicates skillfully and effectively on all levels of a complex organization, including executive level
- Able to coordinate and co-manage multiple high-visibility projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Brings tactical/strategic thinking, ambition and integrity to the workplace
- Good command of both verbal and written English
- Financial insights
- Proactive, attentive to detail, analytical, result-driven, collaborates
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Contract & Supplier Manager is the partner for ASML business to maintain an aligned service and building portfolio. (S)he works closely with CRE Planning, Operations and Business controller to optimize portfolio and Total Cost of Ownership.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.