Interns and Trainees
In a nutshell
Interns and Trainees
Computer Science, Data Science, Other non-technical backgrounds
No (not at all)
Introduction to the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to help the Integration Management & Verification team turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. To achieve this, the intern will:
Work in a team environment alongside local experienced data analysts, engineers, and managers.
Assist in the recommendation and development of data analysis and automation tooling that will help our team be more efficient and effective in managing machine tests, analyzing data thereof and in general guiding business decisions of new technology related to the EUV light-source.
Additional tasks will be tailored to match the education / experience level of the intern as well as the interns learning objectives.
Support and coordinate the department activities with team engagement.
Role and responsibilities
• Support for Department activity or Project demand
• Reporting summary and data analysis (ex, SO, OT, EUV & LMP labors bucket breakdown……etc)
• Team building/dinner event arrangement
• Office environment management (war room KPI dashboard maintenance, Reimbursement)
• Good English Communication
• Good for artist (e.g., familiar with photoshop/illustrator, video editing is plus)
Education and experience
Bachelor (Master is plus)
• Knowledge of MS Office applications is required.
• Coding skill such as Power BI is a plus
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.