Group Leader Cleanroom Logistics
In a nutshell
Other technical backgrounds, Other non-technical backgrounds
No (not at all)
Introduction to the job
At ASML we create world leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. We bring together the most brilliant minds and offer them the ultimate challenge to solve complex technical problems. Every day we dare you to push your limits.
Manufacturing within ASML plans and executes the assembly of EXE, NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts for- and installs systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with our sales department and customers.
Our Logistics Operations department is responsible for providing professional logistical services within the Warehouse and our Cleanroom to enable manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are highly motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way, working in a high tech logistic environment.
Role and responsibilities
- Daily Performance Management: Manage day-to-day execution within own department, connect with peer managers for natural team formation, challenge and collaborate with the internal customers & LO supporting departments to maximize delivery reliability and output
- Issue Resolution & Improvements: Identify structural problems hampering the process and operational output by actively monitoring occurring issues, defining root causes and report back to LO CRL staff for proper follow-up. Initiate and take part in project activities related to the introduction of new processes and/or improvement initiatives. Implement, standardize & monitor until successful embed. Drive internal roadmap for the department and manage support claims from experts
- People management: Manage the team, assures required amount and proficiency level of resources to drive required activities. Manage cooperation and collaboration of the different competences in the group by giving support, finding solutions and sharing information. Contributes to a productive and safe working climate and ensures the desired level of engagement and flexibility
- As Group Leader, your mission is to enable the CRL 5-Shift Support department to deliver materials complete and within agreed SLA’s to the (internal) customers. To do this you are hierarchically managing 5 teams, working in a 5-Shift work schedule (total group ~75 FTE)
Education and experience
- HBO/WO level (logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years in a leading position
- Logistics experience on tactical/architectural/engineering level
- Service providing
- Strong process way of thinking
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good communication / presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, make things happen
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Working location: the Netherlands, Veldhoven
- A certificate of conduct (‘Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag’, VOG) is required.
- You will be working in dayshift schedule
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.