Manufacturing - Production Planner - Linkou
In a nutshell
2-3 years, 4-9 years
Other technical backgrounds, Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
This position requires access to controlled module production in LF factory. Planners need to co-work with cross function teams such as materials planners, manufactory, warehouse team. Keep monitory the production operations from start to the end and make sure module output and deliver to next system or customers.
Role and responsibilities
1. Production planners need to make sure and monitory the module output to meet demand date to systems or customers.
2. Cooperate with cross function teams to solve suddenly disturbances of production line and.
3. keep deep dive root cause spirit to continuously improvement to make a better way of working.
Education and experience
- Engineering degree (Industrial Engineering and management preferred), or Business degree (Operations or Supply Chain Management)
- 3-5 years of working experience plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts
- Work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- MRP knowledge
- ERP systems knowledge
- Production planning
- Strong communication/negotiation skill ·
- English oral & written is plus
- Effective prioritizing ·
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Strategic thinking ·
- Detail management ·
- Pressure management
Hard skill ·
- Microsoft office (Specially Excel)
- SAP ERP ·
- Access or other database plus
- Visual basic is plus
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.