Projects, Programs and Change
In a nutshell
Projects, Programs and Change
Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
We are looking for people who are able to manage unexpected customer demands under high time pressure. You are responsible to solve the most urgent and complex issues as last point of support. Next to that for Upgrade & Installs, we are searching for professionals who can plan and prepare (complex) events at our customer’s facilities. In the preparation phase of these events you ensure parts and tools are available on time at the right location. To achieve this, you need to plan and prioritize customer requirements, report to your stakeholders and drive escalations when needed.
Role and responsibilities
- About 40% of your job will be delivery planning related. An ability to push and set priorities, as well as managing customer needs and stakeholders is required to complete your tasks successfully
- Pro-actively planning of materials as well as managing your SLA (Service Level Agreement) for MPS, counts for roughly 40% of your job
- You are expected to define process efficiency improvements and drive implementation into our standard way of working, including participating in projects and driving lean to a next level within our team (20%)
Education and experience
Relevant bachelor/master’s degree (e.g. supply chain or engineering)
- 2-7 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement background.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- A tactical, analytical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills, decision making and project management skills.
- Drive for results, act under high pressure and stakeholder management
- Cultural awareness and SAP knowledge are a prerequisite.
- Lean experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills
- Self-driven and independent
- Service oriented & problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to influence without hierarchy
- Can do mentality
- Excellent professional communication in English
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.