In a nutshell
2-3 years, 4-9 years
Mechanical Engineering, Data Science
No (not at all)
GMF MS LO Quality Engineer
Our sector is responsible for providing professional Logistic and administrative Services to ensure the manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way. This in a High Tech company in a High Tech logistic environment.
The Quality Engineer coordinates Material Quality Related Warehouse issues as soon as they are discovered on the shopfloor with regard to structure, processes and procedures. It is important to balance day-to-day production output and maintain a quality point of view. To minimize repetitive quality issues, it is important to quickly recognize structural hick-ups and escalate to relevant parties. These might be other disciplines in production and supporting sections such as supply chain, logistic, D&E and production engineering. The Quality Engineer is also responsible for warehouse related DOA’s from the field.
Prevent disturbances and manage defects in warehouse production (Material Quality), logistical processes with internal and external suppliers that lead to customer dissatisfaction and monetary loss (DOA prevention). Function is in day shift
Main tasks are:
· Analysis MN disturbance data and identify root cause and drive structural solution;
· Execute daily Material Quality Reviews for Warehouse and Field issues;
· Analyze Warehouse Quality data and relevant operational processes to take initiative in solving issues structurally;
· Lead and/or participate in quality or process related improvement projects;
· Monitor the quality performance, report-out to stakeholders and initiate escalations to continuously improve this.
· Support in case of (production) stagnation due to quality issues;
· Bachelor or Master in Logistics or Business Administration
· Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, familiar with warehousing, preferably in a production logistic environment;
· Experience with Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / -techniques and knowledge of quality improvement methods; is a must
· Experience in problem analysis of products and (logistical) processes;
· Administrative experience (Microsoft Office) and ERP knowledge (SAP).