Senior Finance Service Advisory
In a nutshell
Other non-technical backgrounds
As a Senior Finance Service Advisory, you are expected to ensure the financial statements are correct and complete creating the basis for a clean audit trail – with proper substantiation and specification. Being able to make the translation between our primary US GAAP books and Local GAAP financial statements and into the indirect and direct tax obligations is crucial in this role.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
1) Accounting and compliance
- Optimized inventory flow for standard cost, BOM routing, Intercompany process
- Fixed assets management- including capitalization threshold for group and local tax requirements, depreciation
- Fixed assets physical counts and scrap
- Projects in accounting related to Inventory Cost, Fixed Assets.
2) Financial Reporting
- Support statutory financial reporting process for legal entities in Taiwan, including alignment with Shared Service Centers in Korea and the Netherlands
- Ensure compliance with local GAAP and report to differences with US GAAP
3) Audit Coordination
- Prepare / assist in supporting documentation for statutory audit and income tax return compliance, including CIT filling from a financial perspective
- SOX compliance to execute and complete quarterly tests on accounts payable narratives
4) Assisting management as required on any tasks and projects, streamline compliance process
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with MNC. or equivalent accounting experience in an international business environment.
- Understanding of financial accounting processes; Experience with automation of processes in an ERP
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Chinese
- Good analytical, communicative, and social skills. Professional and ambitious attitude. Result oriented, team player with a big sense of responsibilities
- Capable of co-working with team members while maintaining higher level overview
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues in others of non-financial departments
- CPA or master degree is a plus