Senior Supply Chain Forecast Expert
In a nutshell
Data Science, Other technical backgrounds, Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
Are you a skilled Senior Supply Chain Forecast Expert who can drive the Planning and Delivery (P&D) organization to create valuable impact for our customers, ensuring committed customer service and preventing stock shortages? Additionally, do you possess the expertise to contribute to ASML's profitability by minimizing emergency shipments and preventing obsolescence?
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
As part of this role, you will be responsible for steering and enhancing highly advanced spare parts/tools forecasting algorithms, collaborating with key stakeholders in the customer value chain, including Platform Lifecycle Management, Supply, Delivery, Field, and Finance. Your focus will be on developing an optimal supply plan that aligns with ASML's committed customer service goals while ensuring cost-effectiveness.
Job responsibilities holds:
- Defining and enhancing forecasting methodologies for service parts/tools, with regular monthly strategy reviews.
- Segmenting parts/tools demand to improve forecast accuracy, leading to better results.
- Identifying deviations in demand that require forecast adjustments and effectively persuading the organization to take necessary actions.
- Facilitating the monthly forecast review processes and demand meetings.
- Ensuring the sourcing department has accurate demand figures to maintain customer material availability.
- Providing guidance on the implications of forecasting figures and translating given policies into actionable business scenarios.
Education and experience
A relevant master's degree, such as Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Econometrics, Business Administration, Supply chain, or Engineering, is required for this position.
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- Experience in forecasting methodologies and statistical modeling.
- More than 5 years of experience in (service) supply chain management.
- Proficiency in statistics and stochastic processes.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience working in a team-driven environment focused on continuous improvement.
As an ideal candidate, you demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Proactive and initiative-taking nature.
- A critical thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, capable of organizing work effectively to meet cross-sector requirements.
- A business-oriented mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Planning and Delivery (P&D) plays a crucial role in ASML, integrating all planning activities and bridging the gap between demand and supply perspectives. Working closely with various business sectors, P&D ensures the integration of requirements and priorities into a comprehensive business plan, while also addressing bottlenecks and real constraints. This collaborative approach allows for ambitious yet realistic business planning, making P&D a neutral and trusted partner in driving improvements and enhancing ASML's solution capabilities.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.