Supply Chain Site leader
In a nutshell
Other non-technical backgrounds
Job Description / Candidate's profile
Key elements of the job include:
1. Company strategy, new process implement:
Implement supply chain strategy in alignment with stakeholders and based on business opportunities, customer needs and ASML SCM strategy. Fast learning of new process and can implement in daily operation with related stakeholders.
2. Customer management:
Deep understanding of customer supply chain requirements and drive towards customer intimacy as part of global customer account teams. Responsible for customer supply chain management in North China. Fulfill service level agreement based on different contract type or commitment. Manage customers’ expectation. Efficient communication with customers to avoid misunderstanding and confusion even under tough situation.
3. Demand fulfillment:
Based on company strategy and rules, balance worldwide inventory to fulfill internal/external demand according to different service level. Avoid NAV/Miss happening by efficient planning method and pro-actively review with key stakeholders
4. Performance management:
Understand KPI requirement and achieve target by efficient way, drive internal performance and process improvement. Cross team co-working to get win-win result on cooperated KPI and monitoring KPI
Owner of logistics related cost to support site manager to achieve site cost within budget.
5. Customs regulation compliance:
Based on different customers/local warehouse situation, drive deliveries of parts and tools to get compliance by local customs regulation.
6. Internal communication:
Efficient communication with different internal stakeholders, such as customer service team, account team, quality team, and Netherland central supply chain to get alignment and understanding to solve issues and problems. Know each other’s requirement and do cooperation together to make one team one voice
7. Project support:
Take responsibility of internal project when necessary. As project owner to implement and track the project, finally achieve designed result
Lean method implement:
Daily Kaizen implement for CIP in regular operation.
8. 3PL management:
Ower of local 3PL daily performance as 1st line escalation role, to lead local warehouse, local forwarder to follow ASML requirement and meet requirements to achieve high performance
9. Cost control
Owner of local budget to do cost control, and analysis if any over spending
• Proven track record in areas of service and operations management, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex and cross-sectorial business environment.
• Can manage high dynamics, whilst having the drive to structure.
• Advanced analytical and complex problem solving skills, to identify relevant supply chain drivers, as well as perseverance and project management skills to actually generate impact.
• Customer dedicated and service minded, especially understanding semiconductor industry is preferred
• Can work under dynamic environment and have self-learning skills
• Result oriented, convincing skills needed
• Pro-active and “can do” mentality
• Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
• Relevant Bachelor degree (e.g (Technical) Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering)
• At least 8~ 10 years relevant experience in a large international company supply chain management or after sales business, ideally semi-conductor industry
• Trade and Customs knowledge within China, familiar with warehouse operation and freight forwarding
• Skilled at SAP operation
• Skilled at excel for data analysis and PPT to presentation
• Deep understanding of LEAN method
• Can do “on call” service module
• Fluent communication in English, both written and oral
• Traveling ~20%