Supply Chain Site Manager Ireland
Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
In a nutshell
Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
Mechanical Engineering, Other technical backgrounds, Other non-technical backgrounds
Introduction to the job
As Supply Chain Site Manager position for Ireland, you will lead customer operations through the continued set-up and delivery of supply chain solutions regarding availability of service parts, tools and commercial packages (installs and upgrades). You will need strong operational management skills, escalation management , task prioritization, P&L ownership and excellent communication towards internal and external customers. ASML Field locations are demanding of focus and continuous improvement to deliver the most advanced technology in the world to our customers.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Overall responsible for the continued setup & refinement of local supply chain infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- Organization and staffing
- 3PL Management (Including warehousing)
- Material quality programs & Transportation network optimization
- Cleanroom material management (In-Fab Logistics)
- Customer relationship management: establish and maintain good relationships at management level of key accounts.
- Active participation with internal Customer Service Engineering organization in understanding customer needs, and translating needs into supply chain solutions.
- Overall responsible for supply chain performance Ireland, to include:
- Service contract commitments/targets are met through proper planning through standardized and efficient processes.
- On time in full (OTIF) for all needed materials related to upgrades/installs/relocations to meet agreed plan.
- Secure relevant performance reporting to stakeholders.
- Maintain/improve cooperation between local, regional and central supply chain teams for optimal execution.
- Site P&L ownership for SCM contributors
- Determines annual budget for OPEX and CAPEX at site level.
- Initiate and drive cost reduction initiatives to meet Long Term Financial Plan
Leadership – Process, People and Development
- Ensure the right capacity and capabilities of Supply Chain team Ireland to execute all supply chain activities
- Lead operations managers, Quality specialists & Site Planning teams.
- Develop team targets & create an environment of trust, ingenuity & excellence.
- Ensure proper training and skill level assessment/development to achieve targets.
Education and experience
- Relevant Master degree (e.g. Technical Business Administration, Supply Chain Management)
- Prior leadership experience mandatory
- 8-10 years relevant experience in complex customer oriented (supply chain) environment
- Experience with change management and continuous improvement programs (LEAN)
- Program & Project management experience
- Experience in a large international company, ideally in the area of logistics, supply chain, operations management, procurement or consultancy
- Knowledge of semiconductor business complexity, supply chain disruptions and relevant markets ideal
- Familiar with ERP (SAP experience is preferred) and basic understanding of WMS functions
- Customer dedicated and service minded, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Resilient & able to provide direction/decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to effectively switch between operational and strategic involvement
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and decision making skills
- Organizational skills & deadline management
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Position is located in Ireland (Dublin, Leixlip area)
- This position is reporting to the Head of Supply Chain EMEA
- Travel up to 10% primarily within EU
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.