Team lead Technical Support Warehouse systems
In a nutshell
Mechanical Engineering, Other technical backgrounds, Other non-technical backgrounds
Are you that people manager that provides a leading role in driving an efficient maintenance process, raising the level of our customer experience and supplier performance, ensuring uptime of warehouse systems is according agreed service levels. We might be looking for you!
You report to the Manager of the Tool Center, providing first class services regarding the uptime and maintenance of our automatic storage systems in the warehouse.
As Team leader of the Technical Support team for Warehouse systems you will lead a team of +/- 13 professionals. You are responsible for the uptime of automatic storage systems in the warehouse by executing both preventive and corrective maintenance activities. This includes making sure outsourced maintenance activities are done according our Service & Maintenance contracts (performance, service indicators and financials) and according our quality and safety standards.
You determine the policy regarding maintenance plans and improvements, taking the total cost into account and with the aim to facilitate a smooth operational environment.
- People manager of a team of technicians, responsible to set clear targets during the year and develop them to a higher level using routine, performance review and a development plan.
- Providing first class maintenance support to our automated storage systems installed at the ASML on-campus warehouse location.
- Coordinate activities in a timely manner with external relations, colleagues and other departments within the area of expertise to ensure efficient and effective process flows.
- Contribute to the establishment and control of the budget and the policy for the equipment and tools.
- Support the team managing SLA/KPI with our customers and suppliers.
- Manage and support escalations regarding warehouse systems and take necessary initiatives.
- Develop/improve maintenance plan(s) in collaboration with suppliers for the purpose of preventive maintenance of the equipment and coordinate this planning with the operation. Check the implementation, recording of the performed activities and the spare part consumption based on agreed reports.
- Ensure the correct stock of all necessary parts and resources for the equipment with the aim of having all necessary parts available on time, so that maintenance can be planned efficiently, and breakdowns/repairs take as little time as possible.
- Identify and implement (continuous) improvements, develop improvement proposals in collaboration with suppliers and any other stakeholders and implement technical improvements (after approval).
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering & Management or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive experience as Asset & Maintenance Manager or Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
- Several years of experience with mechanized logistics processes and operations.
- Relevant knowledge of safety, asset management, legislation and guidelines.
- Able to develop and run processes such as: performance analyses, maintenance strategies and risk models, change & contract management.
- Safety awareness of all activities undertaken, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion.
- Experience with ERP-systems (like SAP), MS Office, and industrial automation preferred.
- Enthusiastic people manager with good social/communication skills on different levels.
- Result driven, power to change, be a driving force in the team to provide direction and guidance
and inspire the environment through knowledge, skills and/or exemplary behavior.
- Is visibly present in both the office and on the floor on a daily basis.
- Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skills from operational up to management level.
- Bilingual (English/Dutch) required.
Context of the position
The macro process Sales World Wide & Marketing is within the ASML organization responsible for the sales & marketing of the ASML products and based on the sales plan input will be provided for the production planning. TF Factory and EF Factory builds the XT/NXT, NXE/EXE systems and installs the systems at our customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with our customers. Logistics Operations provides support to achieve these order fulfillment targets.
Position in the value chain:
Logistics Operations is part of Manufacturing Services supporting EF, TF, CS and D&E by delivering services, production plans, materials, tools and all necessary logistical functions to assure timely delivery of XT/NXT/NXE/EXE systems and Upgrades, Service Parts and commercial sets to customers.
Position in day-shift managing a day-shift and a 2-shift team.
Candidates for this function need to provide a “VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).