You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Lead Engineer - Service Design Diagnostics
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
As a Service Design Diagnostic Lead Engineer you are responsible for the definition and verification of new Diagnostic deliverables such that these can be used and maintained in accordance with CS requirements and integrated in our service operations framework. As a specific assignment you will work on enabling the proactive monitoring strategy to improve the diagnostic capabilities of the field teams (Asia particularly) in the context of our ASML products that become more and more complex.
Your interfaces are within the sector CS with HVM and NPI Program Management, the CS Field Organization, Central Field Support, and cross sector, with Development & Engineering (D&E) and the Factories (TF and EF). You are a member of the CS CG Diagnostics & ARES group and have every day contacts with your colleagues in the group, project teams, Field, D&E, and Factory.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the diagnostic process and product performance verification and qualification.
- Responsible for technical review of project deliverables.
- Issue support is given to both internal (CS, Production Engineering, Marketing) and external customers.
- Identify structural improvements for the design of ASML products and estimate their impact on CS operation
- Identify structural improvements for the Diagnostic service (process, means, and methods)
- Drive proactive monitoring content creation for existing and new products enable the Fab Teams to execute diagnostics without external support.
- Integrate the new proactive monitoring way of working into the field operation’s workflow.
- Generate requirements and insights for new diagnostic break troughs.
- Transfer and maintain all relevant knowledge to the CS field engineers and CS central in the form of documentation, training and Knowledge Transfer.
- Deploy and manage a global diagnostic network which support standardization of best known methods across all our field offices worldwide.
Education and experienceMaster degree or PhD in technical science (Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Chemistry, Process technology, data science etc.) or equivalent experience is desired.
Preferably 3 years or more work experience in high tech engineering environment. For Bachelor to apply, a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a technical environment is required.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Eagerness to learn, expand your skill set and knowledge
- Analytical skills;
- High stress-tolerance;
- Pro-active attitude and taking initiative;
- Flexible but result driven;
- Team player with excellent communication skills in a multicultural work environment.
The following skills are not a pre-requisite but provide advantage:
- ASML Field Experience or semi-conductor sector
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
CS CG Diagnostics & ARES team supports the Customer Support Management Team in realizing their vision and strategy through the definition of diagnostic roadmaps, building blocks, and projects for processes, software, organization and supporting infrastructure. We own and drive the CS diagnostic requirements for ASML products.
The holder of the lead diagnostic engineer position is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
"This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology."