You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Learning & Development Content Curator
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Want to be part of progress? To develop content curation and improve learning interventions in a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on community building and learning, we invite you to read the job description and let us know why you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
The "Execution Excellence Academy" (EEA) is one of the 8 Academies within the ASML Academy. It holds Colleges in the area of (a.o.) project management, agile, change management and operational excellence.
For the newly implemented Learning Experience Platform (LXP) we are looking for a Learning and Development Content Curator, serving all EEA Colleges.
You will be responsible for content curation and aggregation of the most useful and relevant content from both internal and external sources into the LXP, in close collaboration with the College Leads, Learning Solution Designer and Learning Architect.
- Manage and rationalize curated content within the Execution Excellence Academy;
- Identify and manage new content curation needs to ensure fresh and compelling learning content from a wide variety of sources, both internal and external;
- Aggregate the most useful information (both internal and external) into one location and organizing it, so that it can be easily found (learning paths in LXP);
- Contextualize gathered information by tagging, ordering, commenting, adding background or knowledge information, and rating the content;
- Maintain the information & learning assets in LXP, to remain relevant and up to date;
- Logically organize content around specific topics so that it can be easily found;
- Ensure easy and relevant discovery of new content / capabilities;
- Create access group rights for restricted content;
- Act as Content Curation Ambassador for the Execution Excellence Academy towards the central Content Curation team; to liaise regularly on digital content curation activities and ways of working/measuring success of the LXP by the central team;
- Contribute to the other initiatives in the scope of the Community & Learning Team: knowledge sharing events, PM News, PM Learning Journey, PM Day, etc.;
- Contribute to the broader PMO Means & Methods team activities.
Education and experience
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Instructional Design, Learning & Media technology or Educational Science.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with content curation, in various Learning Experience Platforms;
- Experience writing appealing and engaging digital (learning) content;
- Ability to successfully work together with a broad range of supporting departments and key stakeholders;
- Ability to use creative and innovative problem diagnosis and solving techniques;
- Ability to deal with a high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Affinity with project management and organizational learning; preferably have knowledge of and working expertise with a number of project management and agile methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, etc.).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Pro-active attitude, go-get mentality;
- Structured, able to clearly define, prioritize and plan your own tasks;
- Commitment to deliver quality (first time right) and on-time;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player, supporting your colleagues;
- Keen to learn and further develop your expertise.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.