You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Learning & Knowledge Management PMO Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Effective learning, development and knowledge management is key to execute ASML business strategy. Timely and accelerated development of our people is needed in the context of strong company growth.
The Learning & Knowledge Management (L&KM) organization aims to reduce time to knowledge and time to competence by integrating learning and knowledge management, to ensure all employees can easily access the knowledge and develop the skills and expertise they need to perform well in current and future roles.
This is a major transformation resulting in many serious changes and challenges for both the ASML employees and leaders we support, as well as for us as L&KM professionals.
The Strategy Execution team in L&KM is responsible for creation, planning and implementation of the L&KM strategy. This includes managing the L&KM program portfolio, which includes e.g. implementation of the global L&KM operating model, the ASML talent and learning technology ecosystem, global L&KM onboarding, and our new myASML 2.0 intranet.
This requires individual and team expertise, passion and execution power in the fields of Project Management Office (PMO), strategy planning and execution and stakeholder management. Are you a passionate and highly skilled professional in PMO, looking for a step up in project/program management and eager to become part of a company on the cutting edge of technology and do you want to make deep impact enabling the growth and performance of our people, customers, partners, and company at ASML?
Role and responsibilities
As L&KM Lead PMO you create the conditions to accelerate the delivery of our L&KM program portfolio and its related initiatives, ultimately leading to the utilization and secure performance proficiency across ASML for our new ASML Talent and Learning Ecosystem (TaLT), which is one of our strategic HR and Learning & Knowledge Management (L&KM) programs.
You work closely with responsible L&KM Program Managers, change and communication expert(s), the HR Portfolio and PMO teams, leadership sponsor(s) working on dependent initiatives, and of course your own strategy execution team colleagues to drive the L&KM program portfolio. You will flag and support in mitigating any related risks, applying a structured process and set of tools for leading both the people and organizational side of the program portfolio.
Next you act as consultant / coach to the L&KM organization to better manage program management aspects in our business and other (less business critical yet still relevant) programs.
Take ownership of the L&KM program portfolio,
- Challenge and support the Program Managers in driving the process towards achievement of key milestones, managing solid planning, driving clarity on scope and signaling and addressing risks and opportunities
- Oversee the program portfolio quality control and reporting throughout its lifecycle, making use of ASML methods
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Identify and ensure pro-active management of dependencies to other HR portfolio programs and business initiatives
- Enable the design, development, delivery and management of key program status reporting
- Formulate the project plan, determine budget and required resources, clarify role and involvement level of team members and acquire approval and acceptance.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- Define and measure success metrics, monitor change progress and drive corrective actions
- Coordinate, monitor and drive program activities, manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary
- Evaluate and close projects, identify and analyze lessons learned, archive project documents and hand over project to customer and/or line management
- Set up and organize Steering Committee and program board meetings
Setup and execute communications & stakeholder management
- Regularly engage and interact with the individual program managers and experts from the individual program teams
- Understand the perspectives of stakeholders to ensure the programs deliver the right outcomes for our employees and business
- Communicate persuasively and precisely with stakeholders on all levels through excellent written and oral communication skills
- Build, maintain and utilize a network of in- and external stakeholders / partners and represent the project within the organization
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
Manage portfolio financials
- Manage the portfolio financials in alignment with the financial controller
- Support in setting up RFI/RFPs, vendor onboarding, and creation of Purchase Requests
Consult and coach leadership/sponsorship and project management
- Strengthen the critical triangle of leadership, project management and change management to drive the change
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree + project management certification (e.g. Prince2, IPMA)
- Proven track record in successful application of project management principles, methodologies and tools
- Proven track record in supporting large scale organizational changes with strong people change component
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, of which min. 2 years in project management role
- Basic knowledge / understanding of corporate Learning & Development (L&D) and knowledge management is a plus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, highly dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Strong people skills, able to motivate and influence across different levels
- Ability to organize and multi-task, includes planning, scheduling and coordinating
- Able to work in ambiguous situations, high perseverance
- Problem solving and root-cause identification
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Excellent active listening
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Team player, hands-on, across organizational levels, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized yet flexible and adaptable
- Fluent in English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This job will reside under the Learning & Knowledge Management department and is 32-40h/week. The position will report to the Strategy Execution Manager who manages the learning and knowledge management portfolio. The office location is in Eindhoven.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.