You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Learning Program Manager Fresh Grads and Trainees
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML is looking for a Program Manager for the People Development Academy. This role focuses on all internal processes in the People Development Academy.
The Program Manager supports and partly owns all process in the People Development Academy. Processes are related to vendor management, financial processes (budget and invoices), knowledge management (internal compliance of all our learning materials in all learning systems) and reporting. It is a new role and therefor changes to the scope of this position are possible over time.
- Liaise with all program managers in the PD academy.
- Supports all program managers by setting up regular meetings with vendors to make sure quality and quantity of agreements are achieved.
- Supports all program managers in getting the right reports to manage their programs. Works together with Finance and Learning Services reporting team to make this happen.
- Is responsible for keeping all our learning materials up to date when changes are made. Works together with vendors, learning solutions designers and program managers to make this happen.
- Responsible for quarterly reporting preparation for different target groups: ExCom, HRMT and Sector HR leadership teams.
- First point of contact for Learning Services for generic learning questions that they are not able to answer.
- First point of contact for College Leads in the People Development Academy for process related topics.
- Project lead for internal PD Academy improvement projects.
- Mandated to approve / disapprove use of certain training, content, vendors
- Approve contracts and learning & KM content offered by the academy
- Is familiar with the overall learning methods, tools and standards and provides input for the development of demo’s, simulations & exercises
- Supports in selecting Subject Matter Experts for learning design & delivery of People Development Academy topics.
Experience in design and delivery of (leadership) development programs is more important than education. Preferably you have an academic background in learning, organization or HR related studies.
- 7+ years of corporate business experience in an international setting
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in working in a service environment (internal or external customer)
- Experience working in a technology industry
- Experience designing or delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments
- Experience in adapting content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience
- Proactivity, self-initiative and ability to operate in a global matrix environment.
- A fast thinker, able to connect information, people, developments and content
- Proven ability to structure processes to maintain high quality
- Proven ability to build reporting structures that support impact measurement of learning interventions
- A true relation builder, with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and known for high level stakeholder management
- Experience in learning design and is up to date with learning trends
- Understands how the new learning operating model will function. Experience in the ASML learning organization is preferred.
Context of the position
This position is part of the Global People Development Academy. This team is responsible for behavior skills related learning interventions for all, leadership development and development acceleration of high potentials. The global people development academy is part of the ASML Academy.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for this role.