You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Logistics Supplier Manager (m/f/d)
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
We are a high-tech company and leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. We manufacture the complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all electronic devices that inform, entertain and connect us. More than 1.400 employees develop and manufacture key components for ASML lithography systems at our facility in Berlin.
Are you challenged by a global multi-tier supply chain in the high-tech industry? Do you want to contribute solving the worlds chip shortage and deliver input for ASML’s long-term sourcing strategy? If so, we have an interesting challenge for you!
Every day, you make use of technology that contains microchips. From smartphones and laptops to cars and airplanes. Technologies such as AI, robotic process automation and 5G will fuel the growth of the semiconductor industry even more. Since we are the leader in high-end lithography systems for the semi-conductor industry, there’s a huge demand for our machines. This is why we are looking for new supply chain professionals to join our colleagues within Sourcing & Supply Chain.
We are looking for a Logistics Supplier Manager with experience in a manufacturing supply chain environment. Building, developing and creating improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers and representing the supplier towards our internal stakeholders and customers will be the main responsibilities within this position.
Role and responsibilitiesAs a Logistics Supplier Manager, you are responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the ASML supply chain. The continuously increasing business demands make this a challenge. You will work with suppliers and internal stakeholders to provide a reliable, responsive and robust global supply chain network which delivers materials to the factory and the field at the right moment, in the right quantity and quality against the lowest integral costs.
Your main responsibilities as a Logistics Supplier Manager are:
- Drive operational excellence performance at suppliers and their n-tier suppliers, securing on-time in-full material delivery to ASML.
- Secure timely availability of capacity and competency at suppliers to enable the ASML business growth towards 2025 and beyond.
- Own and drive critical material escalations towards a successful outcome, preventing or limiting impact towards internal and external customers.
- Represent Logistics as member of the Supplier Account Team—a multi-disciplinary team that strategically and operationally manages a key supplier on Quality, Logistics, Technology, Costs and Sustainability (QLTCS).
- Drive manufacturing process improvements in the supply ecosystem, actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers and securing close alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Work with ASML cross-sector stakeholders to shape our future supply chain set-up and sourcing strategies.
Education and experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years relevant work experience in similar roles with international scope or in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in driving supply chain operational excellence and continuous improvements.
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment.
- Experience in (supplier-) account management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Team player that communicates effectively.
- Analytical and conceptual thinker on strategic level.
- Pragmatic and result driven.
- Managing ambiguity.
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement.
- Familiarity with SAP.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written as well as good German skills
Other informationDiversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a
diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and
promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that
diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contactElvira Stamm
Please use our online portal for your application. You are welcome to submit your documents in English OR German.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +49 71189989397.