You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manufacturing and Equipment engineer - Sequence Integrator
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Are you the enthusiastic technical leader who understands what needs to be delivered to the sectors to industrialize the DUV systems in an efficient and effective way? Would you like to aim for operational excellence and enable our internal customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field. Can you use your vision in combination with organizational, analysis andcommunication skills to steer the system availability, optimal build sequence, manufacturing- install- and upgrade-cycle time and operational costs improvements? Are you really passionate about industrialization challenges? Then the role of DUV Industrialization Sequence Integrator is just for you!
Role and responsibilities
The Sequence Integrator is responsible to deliver qualified sequences and to drive the optimization of sequence related processes with the aim to manufacture and service ASML machines.
The Sequence Integrator works in a system level project team for integration and industrialization, and interfaces between development projects and the internal customers customer support and factory.
As a Sequence Integrator you:
- Design, verify and validate manufacturing and service sequences.
- Set the requirements for sequence tool and process improvements.
- Are responsible for implementing and/or driving system level and complex dependencies.
- Identify, initiate and implement process improvements.
- Work closely together with the internal customers.
- Manage stakeholders (via meetings, guidelines, rules, reports etc.) to align deliveries, ensure quality and minimize escalations
- Define opportunities to reduce cycle time
- Align with our internal customer in order to fulfill factory and customer support requirements.
- Support specific topics in the ONE program (BOM/BOP, WI2.0, GEAR) providing input/requirements and supporting with the implementation relevant deliverables. Drive alignment with different projects/products to guarantee shared learning and uniform WoW.
- Verify the bill of procedures (BoP).
Education and experience
- Bacheloror Master level – preferable technical (e.g. Industrial Engineering, OpticalEngineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, AppliedPhysics, or Mechanical Engineering.)
- Knowledgeand experiences in sensors, optics, and/or controls of such devicespreferred.
- General proficiency with tools, systems, integration, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
As an advantage, not a must:
- Experience in or affinity with the machine industry
- Experience in or affinity with either system testing and integration or configuration management is preferred.
- Experiences in semiconductor equipment development is a strong plus.
- Preferably multiple years working experience is an advantage.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of Technical Work Preparation is an advantage.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
As an advantage, not a must:
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Organized and able to plan and prioritize.
- Able to defend own opinion
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications, maintenance manuals and engineering sketches.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Development & Engineering System Industrialization DUV department is a new and relative small department. With a healthy balance of male and female colleagues and more than 10 nationalities, we are an enthusiastic and very diverse department. You will be working in a technical environment, but we value a good atmosphere and have the care and attention to people central.
We are organized in 3 groups: Industrialization Performance; Industrialization Sequence Engineering; Industrialization Upgrades and Automation. We act as the interface between the development teams on one side and Customer support and Factory on the other side.
The department strategy is: To drive for industrialization design & Integral solutions for availability, cycle time, sequence (automation) and upgrades in the D&E programs. Define cross competence standards & guidelines. Provide and drive the industrialization competence roadmap and contribute to the improved enterprise architecture,work-preparation archive and change control.
Benefits of Working at ASML:
- Flexible working hours and a positive work-life balance.
- Profit Sharing Scheme (16% average last 5 years)
- 40 Days holidays
- Pension Scheme and an attractive collective health insurance package.
- Opportunity to travel to support the roll-out at customer site
- Within the department System Integration there are many possibilities to boost your career with further training and courses.
- International work force of over 17,500 employees from more than 105 different nationalities.
- Option to join YoungASML – to enrich the professional and social lives of professionals building a collaborative community that supports ASML Corporate Priorities.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.