You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
TheEUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV waferscanners and sources.
The department EF MF System Integration is responsible for the build andqualification of the NXE system (Scanner and Source) and for the alignment ofthe Source with the Drive Laser.
Theholder of this position reports to the GL System Integration New Build and functionallymanages a production team. (S)he Operationallymanages and involves production- and quality engineers, Logisticrepresentatives, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
Role and responsibilities
- To realize a “WorldClass” effective and efficient implementation and execution of themanufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle timesdriven by continuously improving ASML’sprocesses and products;
- To ensure‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product.
- Management: Manages and coachesa team of engineers. Controls and drives system progress and planning, setspriorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributesto a productive working climate;
- Output: Realizes the plannedoutput of all deliverables of production, conform plan; Planning: Isresponsible for detailed manpower planning and supervises progress withinquality, delivery time and cost objectives;
- Indicates, initiatesand drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products;
- Takes part in projectactivities related to the introduction of new products in production;
- Ensures properexecution of HRM policies and procedures.
Education and experience
HigherVocational level (MBO+/HBO) on specific technical area.
Experience inproduction management;
Experience in acomplex working environment;
Experience in LEAN asa Natural Team Leader;
Experience inimprovement projects.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong personality;
- Team builder with good social skills and service orientation;
- Flexible, goal-oriented and initiative;
- Analytical, structured, persistent in acting on available information;
- Able to deal with stressful situations;
- Change management
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Flexible / willing to work in shifts (2-shift schedule)
In cleanroom environment
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.