You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Marketing - Application Engineer - Hsinchu
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
● Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems
● One Company, One Goal, Limitless Innovation. It's our people that make the difference.
● Do you have a passion for technology and innovation? You’ll want to check us out.
Role and responsibilities
● Application development for advanced e-beam inspection and metrology systems.
● Working closely with advanced technology customers and development engineering, application engineer is responsible of working together with stakeholders to ensure business progress smoothness.
● Technical support for field application escalation issues.
● Utilize customer wafer and demonstrate NPI toolproduct capability and secure business chance.
● Provide application support, knowledge transfer and escalation resolution on world-wide customer site for advanced e-beam metrology systems
● Engage with world-wide semiconductor companies to enable state of the art technology development.
● Work with headquarter for feasibility studies to validate potential solutions that can be applied at customer sites.
● Work with sales and marketing to identify potential opportunities and lead technical discussion to make strategic decision.
Education and experience
Master degree or PhD in in the physical sciences or engineering
Masters with 2+ years of experience or fresh PhD in the semiconductor manufacturing industry
Working knowledge of at least two of the following: SEM theory, SEM metrology, semiconductor processing, optical critical dimension metrology, photolithography, or statistical process control
Experience in scientific programming or statistical modeling in Matlab, Python, or R
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
● Communication skill: Able to communicate with counterparts efficiently and fluent in English.
● Team work: Good team player to work with stakeholders.
● Open-minded: Able to accept new concept and challenge the status quo in search of optimization.
● Can-do attitude: spirit of continuous improvement and pushing boundaries
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
WWATS is application central team. WWATS Competency team works with field team at customer sites and the internal engineering (D&E) department for issue resolutions, knowledge transfer and technology engagement projects.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.