You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Operational Supplier Coordinator
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Will you be our stress-resistant team-player, with can-do mentality and excellent communications skills? Pro-active and process oriented, continually driving for improvements? First point of contact to our internal customers and suppliers?
We are looking for an analytical person with strong time- and priority management skills as our new Operational Supplier Coordinator.
As an Operational Supplier Coordinator (OSC), your main focus is to secure and assure material availability to the factories and the field and resolve shortages. You are the first point of contact for Inbound Supply Chain Management towards our suppliers and internal customers.
Role and responsibilities
As an Operational Supplier Coordinator you manage the short term Materials Availability Performance of your suppliers. You make sure that your suppliers deliver and execute according to existing agreements. Your responsibilities and activities will be:
- First point of contact for Inbound Supply Chain Management towards our suppliers and internal customers.
- Secure and assure Materials Availability to the factories and the field by continuously monitoring and following up agreements and performance indicators with the supplier. Resolving possible stagnations and issues.
- Pro-active Supply Management of a portfolio of parts by understanding and clarifying sources and potential impact of demand changes, throughout the supply chain.You are able to translate trends at supplier into concrete actions targeting weak spots (e.g. supply investigations, optimizing replenishment strategies, logistical engineering).
- Participation in (supplier) improvement projects together with the Logistic Supplier Manager and Quality Supplier Manager and driving operational improvement plans with suppliers.
- Coaching and training of suppliers to increase the maturity level and correct use of ASML designed systems, portals, processes, procedures, tools and techniques.
- Process improvements by applying LEAN methodologies like 4C/A3 problem solving techniques and participation in (complex) projects on department level.
- Analysis and reporting on Materials Availability, while understanding the Materials Requirements Planning logic and dependencies with other processes and departments in the supply chain. Regularly updating key interfaces on status, progress, impact and performance.
Education and Experience
- Education and qualifications Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
Furthermore has good knowledge of and/or experience with Logistics processes, Supply Chain and flows within scope of department, Planning systems (e.g. MRP).
- At least 5 years relevant and proven experience in logistics / supply chain management
- Experience in planning, Inbound Supply Chain Management processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment
- Experience in driving material planning
- Experience with planning (ERP) systems, preferably SAP
- Experience in complex work environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with supply chain processes in production environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active attitude, drive to continuously seek for improvements
- Strong time and priority management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to initiate, influence and steer without formal authority
- Can do mentality, positive critical
- Flexible, result driven and committed, ability to deal with resistance and organizational changes
- Relationship builder (internal and external)
- Stress Resistant
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents ASML’s Sourcing, Supply Chain and Quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for Materials Availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in thechains and flexibility at suppliers. S&SC manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, LSM’s work with their suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. S&SC also monitors the suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.